State Chapters > Arizona

Supervisors unanimous in favor of making Mohave County Second Amendment Sanctuary County

(1/1)

PeteS in CA:
https://kdminer.com/news/2019/nov/04/supervisors-unanimous-favor-making-mohave-county-s/

Supervisors unanimous in favor of making Mohave County Second Amendment Sanctuary County

--- Quote ---KINGMAN – Things are changing in this country at such a fast pace, warns Chairwoman of Mohave County Board of Supervisors, Hildy Angius, that “one day you’ll look around and ask what happened to my country and what happened to my rights? There’s traction to implement gun control laws even here in Arizona.”

Thus, Angius, moved by the example of Needles, California, decided to join this “movement” and proclaim Mohave County a “Second Amendment Sanctuary County.” All five supervisors approved of the resolution, supported by many speakers from the audience and Arizona legislators – Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Prescott) from the U.S. House and Sens. Sonny Borelli and Rep. Leo Biasiucci from the State Legislature.

“I hope other Arizona counties will join soon,” Angius said. The resolution doesn’t change anything, but is a “statement of fight,” a signal that if the U.S. congress or the state want to come take Arizonans’ guns, “they are up for the big fight.”
--- End quote ---

@Cyber Liberty This illustrates the real-world problem gun-grabbers like Bobby the Two-Time Loser have. They think they can make their proclamation and law enforcement people will jump to their whistle. This is another county in the US where law enforcement leader have said they would not violate the US Constitution when gun-grabbers demand they do so.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: PeteS in CA on November 04, 2019, 11:52:57 pm ---https://kdminer.com/news/2019/nov/04/supervisors-unanimous-favor-making-mohave-county-s/

@Cyber Liberty

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the ping!

I wanted to go to this meeting, but I had my volunteer duty at the GOP HQ today.  Hildy and I have been taking about this, and I am so glad she got buy-in from the rest of the Supers.

Cyber Liberty:

Cyber Liberty:
@txradioguy Come check out this article @PeteS in CA posted, about what the Board of Supervisors in my County just did.  The signature in the image above is my friend Hildy's.  She was our first friend in our new town!  She saw the Castle while the walls were torn up on the first floor....

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on November 05, 2019, 04:06:11 am ---@txradioguy Come check out this article @PeteS in CA posted, about what the Board of Supervisors in my County just did.  The signature in the image above is my friend Hildy's.  She was our first friend in our new town!  She saw the Castle while the walls were torn up on the first floor....

--- End quote ---

@Cyber Liberty that is awesome.  I can't wait to see more counties making proclamations like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version