Author Topic: Joy Behar: Don't tell Americans before you take their guns  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Joy Behar: Don't tell Americans before you take their guns
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2019, 07:17:42 pm »
People trapped in a doctors office waiting room and the pharmacy waiting area at the hospital at Ft. Carson.
Poor b@stards. I hope they get ambulatory soon.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2019, 07:22:46 pm »
Poor b@stards. I hope they get ambulatory soon.

It's borderline cruel and unusual punishment.

Speaking of The Shrews...

'The View' gives Jane Fonda a care package for 'next time' she goes to jail

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/view-jane-fonda-climate-care-package
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2019, 07:34:59 pm »
@txradioguy
From the link:
"No, I agree with you," Fonda said. "But, you know something? Climate activists have been doing this for 40 years.

Horse manure. She'd barely got her butt off the NVA AA gun when the Ecology Movement started (later became EnvironMental-ism), and it wasn't concerned with "Climate Change" 40 years ago, but pollution.

Forty years ago, the buzz was all about the next Ice Age, not rising oceans and CO2.
Half of them were out protesting Nuclear Power plants, especially after Three Mile Island.
But they all wanted cheap gas and cheap power.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2019, 07:35:31 pm »
Cold Dead Hands... Joy ....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2019, 09:47:46 pm »
People trapped in a doctors office waiting room and the pharmacy waiting area at the hospital at Ft. Carson.
Or if you happen to be in any and all airports which force feed CNN 24 hours a day.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2019, 10:04:46 pm »
@txradioguy
From the link:
Horse manure. She'd barely got her butt off the NVA AA gun when the Ecology Movement started (later became EnvironMental-ism), and it wasn't concerned with "Climate Change" 40 years ago, but pollution.

Forty years ago, the buzz was all about the next Ice Age, not rising oceans and CO2.
Half of them were out protesting Nuclear Power plants, especially after Three Mile Island.
But they all wanted cheap gas and cheap power.

I'll just add to your list the "Ozone Layer hoax"  The company I worked for had many products that used  chlorofluorocarbons as propellants to deliver the product in a spray.  The R&D guys tried all kinds of gimicks to get the delivery close to as effective as cfc's.   In the end all that it did was drive the price of the products up and they were less effective.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2019, 02:11:16 pm »
And I thought that noise was all on tape and dubbed in. Still, who but homeless people looking to get warm and Liberals would even watch that in person?
I have never seen the show, but have clips on Shapiro, Crowder and Carlson. The cameras do show the audience from time to time, just so you know that they are there. They pretty much look the same audience you would see on Oprah, in other words not to bright.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2019, 02:52:04 pm »
I have never seen the show, but have clips on Shapiro, Crowder and Carlson. The cameras do show the audience from time to time, just so you know that they are there. They pretty much look the same audience you would see on Oprah, in other words not to bright.

Or Springer, etc.  People without regular employment who can show up to watch people who work.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2019, 04:22:13 pm »
Or Springer, etc.  People without regular employment who can show up to watch people who work.

I do miss Morton Downey Jr.'s Trash TV audiences!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.