Author Topic: Frank Luntz reveals unprecedented findings on how voters view President Trump  (Read 593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Frank Luntz reveals unprecedented findings on how voters view President Trump
By David Montanaro | Fox News

Author and pollster Frank Luntz said Monday that President Trump's rhetoric is having an effect on voters that he has never observed before.

Speaking on Fox News Radio's "Brian Kilmeade Show," Luntz said new focus group research from the past 10 days shows a majority of voters approve of what Trump is doing as president but disapprove of what he says.

"A majority of the public like what Donald Trump is doing and a majority of the public don't like what he's saying. This is the first time that I can remember. Usually, it's the opposite direction," he explained, noting that past presidents were generally liked by the public, but their policies turned off voters.

"Trump is hurting himself" with his language and his messaging, Luntz said, advising the White House to focus on economic growth, rising wages and low unemployment in order to improve the president's poll numbers.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/frank-luntz-how-voters-view-president-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

"Trump is hurting himself" with his language and his messaging, Luntz said, advising the White House to focus on economic growth, rising wages and low unemployment in order to improve the president's poll numbers.

Luntz is a liberal who would love to stop our President from exposing the deep state, and rooting out corruption in Ukraine.
The storm is coming! :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Luntz is a crap weasel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Luntz is a liberal who would love to stop our President from exposing the deep state, and rooting out corruption in Ukraine.
The storm is coming! :laugh:

I can't wait for tax season and you have something else to do. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
"A majority of the public like what Donald Trump is doing and a majority of the public don't like what he's saying. This is the first time that I can remember. Usually, it's the opposite direction," he explained, noting that past presidents were generally liked by the public, but their policies turned off voters.

Basically my POV as well. I don't think Trump is the savior or villian people think he is. I like his actions so far (most of them).

But I've never cared for his style.

Offline Axeslinger

Basically my POV as well. I don't think Trump is the savior or villian people think he is. I like his actions so far (most of them).

But I've never cared for his style.
Yep.   If he’d do all that he’s been doing...well maybe most...but be struck mute...that’d be a win
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

I can't wait for tax season and you have something else to do.
@Right_in_Virginia 
You have 42,000 post at this forum.  You also have no sense of irony.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Right_in_Virginia 
You have 42,000 post at this forum.

Yikes!  I never noticed how high my count has gotten....I either need to cut that number down or get a life...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Night Hides Not

Yikes!  I never noticed how high my count has gotten....I either need to cut that number down or get a life...

Why not do both?

:rolling:

J/k
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline LottieDah

There is nothing wrong with accentuating the positive and downplaying the negative.

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia 
You have 42,000 post at this forum.  You also have no sense of irony.

And another point goes skidding off the top of your head.  My comment was not referring to volume @Once-Ler .   888blackhat

And another point goes skidding off the top of your head.  My comment was not referring to volume @Once-Ler .   888blackhat
@Right_in_Virginia
I figured "you have something else to do" referred to the amount of time I spend posting here.  Can you explain your comment less vaguely?