Author Topic: Coach Stands Up Against ‘New Norms’ Rejects Boy Who Tried To Join The Girls Volleyball Team  (Read 195 times)

rangerrebew

Coach Stands Up Against ‘New Norms’ Rejects Boy Who Tried To Join The Girls Volleyball Team
Jessica Hardy
November 2, 2019

A Hawaii volleyball coach rejected a biological male player playing on an all-girls team. The coach has been granted anonymity for obvious reason- the extreme leftists will attack him. The real shocker here is the school actually backed him up.

“In my opinion, it’s very irresponsible for the league to place these young women, who are minors, in an elevated level of risk,” the coach told Maui News. “They all sign off on an assumption of risk form for an understandable amount of risk. Now, there’s an elevated level of risk their daughters are going through and being put through without any notification to the parents at all.

“I have no problem with the kid being who (they) want to be, but now these girls are being put in an unsafe situation without giving the parents the opportunity to make an educated decision on whether they want their daughter in that position.”

https://leadpatriot.com/coach-stands-up-against-new-norms-rejects-boy-who-tried-to-join-the-girls-volleyball-team/3682/

Offline jpsb

Finally some sanity.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Finally some sanity.
Maybe. But is a single case, and the guy still may be fired.
Read an article a year or so ago about one of these guys walking around the locker room and bathroom totally naked, with a raging boner. When the girls complained, he just laughed at them. Teenage boys in the girls locker room is an unsafe environment. These girls were being assaulted. And the school refused to do anything about it.

A common story in the media these days about the death of womens/girls sports. And that is exactly what will happen if the current trend continues. The girls are being assaulted on the field by having to compete against men and boys. As if that was not enough, then they are assaulted a second time when they get to the locker by having the men and boys waving their junk in the girls faces. Eventually the women and girls will simply stop playing sports. These days, it is just too weird and complicated with sexual issues.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 03:08:53 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.