Author Topic: RFK granddaughter Saoirse Kennedy Hill, 22, found dead at family compound  (Read 648 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RFK granddaughter Saoirse Kennedy Hill, 22, found dead at family compound
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

The 22-year-old granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy died Thursday at the fabled political family's compound in Hyannisport, Mass., the family said in a statement.

Saoirse Kennedy Hill was the daughter of Courtney Kennedy Hill, the fifth of 11 children born to the late New York senator and wife Ethel, The New York Times reported. She attended Boston College, where she was a member of the class of 2020, the university confirmed to The Boston Globe.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/saoirse-kennedy-hill-dead-kennedy-compound-hyannis-port-robert-f-kennedy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I believe this was already posted last night or yesterday afternoon.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline fayec

RFK granddaughter Saoirse Kennedy Hill, 22, found dead at family compound
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

The 22-year-old granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy died Thursday at the fabled political family's compound in Hyannisport, Mass., the family said in a statement.

Saoirse Kennedy Hill was the daughter of Courtney Kennedy Hill, the fifth of 11 children born to the late New York senator and wife Ethel, The New York Times reported. She attended Boston College, where she was a member of the class of 2020, the university confirmed to The Boston Globe.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/saoirse-kennedy-hill-dead-kennedy-compound-hyannis-port-robert-f-kennedy

The Kennedys sure have had their share of tragedies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@fayec

What does anyone expect to happen when you have a family of idiots that breed like rabbits,and the children grow up being raised by nannies and there are so many of them they are identified by number,not name?

Compounding the problem is the males marry females based on their sexual attractiveness,and the females they marry marry them for their money and social positions. Marriages based on selfishness don't tend to produce happy children.

"Hey YOU! Number 5! You had better eat all your gruel or you won't get to speak with your daddy when he visits to go sailing next weekend!"

Offline mountaineer

Re: RFK granddaughter Saoirse Kennedy Hill, 22, found dead at family compound
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 11:34:36 pm »
UPDATE

Saoirse Kennedy Hill died of an accidental drug overdose
By Ebony Bowden and Gabrielle Fonrouge
November 1, 2019 | 1:09pm

Saoirse Kennedy Hill, the granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy, died of an accidental overdose from a toxic cocktail of drugs, according to a coroner’s report delivered three months after her death.

The toxicology report found the 22-year-old had methadone, alcohol and a handful of prescription drugs in her system when she died and ruled the manner of her death was accidental, Cape & Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe confirmed Friday.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner ruled Hill’s cause of death was acute methadone and ethanol toxicity in combination with other prescription medications.  ...
More at NY Post

What's the difference between accidental and just plain stupid?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2019, 11:37:05 pm »

Most were self-inflicted. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2019, 11:59:00 pm »
UPDATE
 More at NY Post

What's the difference between accidental and just plain stupid?

@mountaineer 

In MY opinion when something happens like this by accident,it means the dead person knew better.

Stupid is when you don't know any better and think you are such a special snowflake that it CAN'T happen to you.

In her case,it's hard to say. She had the "addiction genes", so it was a LOT harder for her to resist "going back to the well" after her first visit than for most people,and frankly,"smart" just doesn't run in her family.

Neither does positive adult family members. They are ALL drunks and addicts. Some are just in recovery for the time being. They can afford the finest doctors and the finest rehab clinics and none of them could get arrested if they tried,so there is really not much stopping them. They just don't run into any negatives until they die,and people her age tend to think they will never die.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 12:00:36 am »
Most were self-inflicted.

@True,but in this case it was still a tragedy. It's always a tragedy when someone that young dies.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 12:25:43 am »
@True,but in this case it was still a tragedy. It's always a tragedy when someone that young dies.

@sneakypete

I guess I'm not such a good Christian and I should mourn the loss.  I did mourn when JFK and RFK were assassinated.  But this younger generation of Kennedys -- I don't know -- it seems they believe their wealth and privilege makes them immortal and they are somehow immune to the dangers of reckless behavior.  JFK Jr., David, the one who died in the skiing accident and now this one -- you would think they would know better, but apparently, they don't. 

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2019, 12:36:26 am »

Indeed they have. I've always wondered why some families seem to get hit with tragedy after tragedy and other families don't seem to have to deal with any.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2019, 01:01:35 am »
@sneakypete

I guess I'm not such a good Christian and I should mourn the loss.  I did mourn when JFK and RFK were assassinated.  But this younger generation of Kennedys -- I don't know -- it seems they believe their wealth and privilege makes them immortal and they are somehow immune to the dangers of reckless behavior.  JFK Jr., David, the one who died in the skiing accident and now this one -- you would think they would know better, but apparently, they don't.

@Applewood

Speaking as someone who isn't a Christian,I am no one to judge your dedication,but from MY POV,the elder Kennedy's that were involved in politics were adults who had some sort of vague idea of what they were doing,and this young woman was a virtual child due to her protected upbringing and lack of experience with the real world as most of us know it. She was young enough that there was a remote possibility she would morph into an actual human being. Now she is nothing,and that is a tragedy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2019, 01:06:02 am »
Indeed they have. I've always wondered why some families seem to get hit with tragedy after tragedy and other families don't seem to have to deal with any.

@libertybele

MY theory,and worth every penny you paid for it is that families like the Kennedy's keep getting hit with stuff like this because their immense wealth and social positions keep them insulated from the reality the rest of us grow up to understand. For example,we know that if we get caught with a joint at school,we get expelled. They get their joint returned at the end of the school day. If we get arrested for drunk driving,we spend at least a night in jail,go to court,pay fines,go to drunk school,and get our licenses suspended. They get driven home in a police car with no arrest and no record of it happening.

In other words,they grow up in a rarified world where actions have no consequences,so they tend to believe that reality doesn't apply to them.