Author Topic: Feminist icon: Transgender ‘women’ like Bruce Jenner aren’t women. They’re delusional.  (Read 1059 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Feminist icon: Transgender ‘women’ like Bruce Jenner aren’t women. They’re delusional.
Fr. Mark HodgesJohn Jalsevac  Tue Oct 27, 2015 - 10:13 am EST

WALES, U.K., October 26, 2015 (LifeSiteNews) – Author and '60s radical feminist Germaine Greer is coming under fire after telling the BBC that transgender "women," such as Bruce Jenner, are not women and that they don't "look like, sound like, or behave like women.”

Greer was responding to a petition that was being passed around by leftist activists demanding that Cardiff University cancel a lecture by the radical feminist scheduled for November 18 because of her history of making statements questioning transgenderism.

Criticizing Glamour magazine’s decision to name Jenner "Woman of the Year," Greer told the BBC, "I think misogyny plays a really big part in all of this, that a man who goes to these lengths to become a woman will be a better woman than someone who is just born a woman.”

Read more at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/feminist-icon-germaine-greer-males-who-call-themselves-transgender-arent-wo?__twitter_impression=true

If one reads the article, it states, well, at the least, in 1977, Gloria Steinem wrote transgenders "mutilate themselves". So, certainly, I don't hold these icons up for personal values... but they are "icons" of the feminist movement. I thought Steinem even said something in the past few years that upset people over this issue.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, "celebrating" mental illness really should stop. THis is a good first step. Every  'equality' women have been fighting for is being negated by  bunch of d*ckless wonders in skirts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis