Author Topic: Secret Service: President Trump, son Don Jr., No. 1, No. 2 highest death threats  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Opinion: Washington Secrets
Secret Service: President Trump, son Don Jr., No. 1, No. 2 highest death threats
by Paul Bedard
 | November 03, 2019 08:29 AM

President Trump, once the popular reality TV host of “The Apprentice” and a favorite of celebrity shows and gossip columns, has become the No. 1 target of death threats, according to the U.S. Secret Service.

His son, Donald Trump Jr., is No. 2 on the list.

And, Don Jr. writes in his new book Triggered: How The Left Thrives On Hate And Wants To Silence Us, “It gets worse. Much worse.”

In his book, due out Tuesday, Trump lists several friends, family members and conservatives who have become targets of left-leaning critics and attackers.

“Anyone who supports my father is a target,” he wrote. He named a few who have been threatened and harassed: Sen. Rand Paul and Paul’s aide Sergio Gor; Rep. Steve Scalise and others injured in the June 2017 baseball field shooting assault; girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle; brother Eric and sister Ivanka; former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen; former spokeswoman Sarah Sanders; top policy aide Stephen Miller; Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell; Vice President Mike Pence.

The president last week said he would have thrown out a first pitch during the World Series, won by the Washington Nationals, but “they’ve got to dress me up in a lot of heavy armor — I’ll look too heavy," a reference to body armor.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/secret-service-president-trump-son-don-jr-no-1-no-2-highest-death-threats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Jr.'s father, Donald Trump, at his rallies, suggests acts of violence and approves of violent behavior and that can set off people who are violent against him.  He creates enemies against him by this behavior. 

Don Jr. should not have written the below in his book - this can set off another wave of violence toward him, Donald, Melania and the rest of these people mentioned.

â€œAnyone who supports my father is a target,” he wrote. He named a few who have been threatened and harassed: Sen. Rand Paul and Paul’s aide Sergio Gor; Rep. Steve Scalise and others injured in the June 2017 baseball field shooting assault; girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle; brother Eric and sister Ivanka; former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen; former spokeswoman Sarah Sanders; top policy aide Stephen Miller; Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell; Vice President Mike Pence."