Author Topic: President Trump Rally: Tupelo, MS - 8:00 PM ET  (Read 968 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: President Trump Rally: Tupelo, MS - 8:00 PM ET
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2019, 05:00:49 am »
Interesting numbers indeed.  Says that a somewhat small percentage are Conservative voters.  I am sure a big portion of the African Americans were Democrats also.  Big percentage for people who never voted.  Is it because they are young or just never cared to?  Donald never registered to vote until 1987.

I'm not seeing a point or a question here.  Have you either?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2019, 03:33:25 pm »
Reading  comprehension?

Pretty clear.  The majority of his MAGA rally patrons are either people who never cared to vote before or Democrats.  I think that Trump is going to have a hard time holding onto Conservatives. 

And I wouldn't say I am excited at the news.  We seem to be stuck with him and his day to day turmoil.

No real Conservative would be in his position.  He fuels the fire of all these investigations.  He creates an atmosphere for fight.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 03:37:58 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2019, 05:17:34 pm »
Reading  comprehension?

Pretty clear.  The majority of his MAGA rally patrons are either people who never cared to vote before or Democrats. 

@Chosen Daughter

Did your Chrystal Ball tell you this?

Does it give you winning lotto numbers,too?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2019, 05:46:22 pm »
SoCal is miles from Tupelo MS, geographically and culturally.

But I share patriotism and respect for what Trump is trying to get done, for our country.

The permanent bureaucratic state tried to cheat, to block him and damage his agenda.

Anybody claiming to be a conservative/Republican that isn't very angry over that, is a phoney.

Exactly.

Even if you hate Trump, sensible republicans should be able to prioritize their concerns and focus on the monumental corruption beginning in 2016 within the upper echelons of Obama’s intelligence agencies and maybe even with Obama himself. Some people can’t see past their emotions—primarily pride, I guess.