Author Topic: Alex Vindman’s Impeachment Testimony Completely Rested On His Personal Opinions  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Alex Vindman’s Impeachment Testimony Completely Rested On His Personal Opinions
Alex Vindman’s testimony about the July 25 call between the two presidents does not add any new facts. So, what does he say? He offers his opinions about the wisdom of the call. That’s it.
John Lucas
By John Lucas
November 1, 2019

A lot of rhetoric is being thrown around, both in print media and on TV, about Lt. Col. Alex Vindman’s testimony before the House Intelligence Committee about President Trump’s phone call with the president of Ukraine. He has been lauded by Democrats and the press (excuse the redundancy), and most of the commentary and reporting ignores any analysis of his allegations about the call.

In Vindman’s testimony, I see more appeals to emotion than to analysis and reason. For example, he talks about how he served in combat as an infantryman, holds a Purple Heart for wounds, and was an immigrant as a child. I therefore venture this analysis of his prepared statement and whether Vindman “has done nothing more or less than his duty,” as some have suggested, as well as the significance of his highly touted “personal knowledge” of that call.

Because committee Chairman Adam Schiff has kept Vindman’s oral testimony secret, I focus on Vindman’s prepared statement, which is public. I will also address only his testimony about the July 25 call between President Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/01/alex-vindmans-impeachment-testimony-completely-rested-on-his-personal-opinions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Who needs facts anyway?

Just dream it up.

That's the way the Dems dispose Justice
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Who needs facts anyway?

Just dream it up.

Rats are just shaking the tree, boss, and hoping a "coverup" falls out.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Who needs facts anyway?

Just dream it up.

Opinions and feelings are all a rat needs.  It's like the party is run by Morris Albert.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rats are just shaking the tree, boss, and hoping a "coverup" falls out.

:yowsa:  And their media accomplices are playing right along.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Opinions and feelings are all a rat needs.  It's like the party is run by Morris Albert.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 02:34:57 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

1. When a solider is asked to appear in testimony, it is required he must wear his uniform.
2.  Vindman testified for many hours.  We do not know what was asked and answered.
3.  Likely he will be one to testify when the public questioning is done, which will not be long from now - a few weeks.