Author Topic: Rush Transcripts..Nov. 1st  (Read 500 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts..Nov. 1st
« on: November 01, 2019, 06:19:58 pm »
Transcripts
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Trump Finally Follows Me Out of New York!

Nov 1, 2019

RUSH: So I heard, like everybody else did, the tweet from President Trump last night that he was leaving New York, that he was making it official, he was going to relocate and establish – in fact, he’s already done it — his residence will be right here in Palm Beach.

And so the speculation began. He was very open about why. He said, “Look it, I don’t like the way I’m being treated here.” You know, the people in New York, everybody that’s ripping him used to beg him for money, used to come by seeking his endorsement, wanted to be on his TV shows. And then he came out as a Republican and all of that ended.

I can remember, I played golf with President Trump long before he was president. I played golf with him at Trump International here, and this is some years ago now. I left New York in 1997. I had come down here to Florida. It’s kind of a long story, but let me give you the briefs of it. When I started the radio show in 1988, just constant work, building the network, starting from 56 stations up to 600 in four years.

In the first four years I wrote two books and then the Rush Limbaugh TV show started. And all of my broadcast partners feared I had not taken any significant vacation time ’cause I was loving it. I was so into what was happening, it was a success track unlike any I had ever experienced. But my broadcast partners began to get worried I was gonna burn out if I didn’t take some time just to get away from it.

Roger Ailes had a condo in the vicinity here, and they got together, arranged for me to come down here in a weekend in February. It was around the middle, February 15th, Valentine’s Day or some such thing. And in order to get here I had to beat a New York City snowstorm. There was a 14-inch snowstorm on the way. And it started about 2 o’clock in the afternoon. My program ended at three. So I had to hightail it to the airport and try to beat that snowstorm to get down here. And I did.

And I got down here and it was 85 degrees for the entire weekend. This condo’s on like the 24th floor right on the ocean. I’d never been in a place like that. I’d never stayed in a hotel on the ocean, I mean, really, really on the ocean where you could hear the waves, you could see the sharks, I mean, 24 floors up. And I decompressed like I didn’t ever remember decompressing. And by that, I mean relaxing.

I was out on the deck day and night, I was reading this and reading that, I was puffing away on cigars, it was just two or three days. I liked it so much I started coming back, and I started coming back. Then I ended up purchasing a little place down here, intended it to be six weeks a year. And there was no way it was only gonna be six weeks a year.

And finally I made the call, once it all made sense to me on taxes. I was paying through the nose in New York state, city, federal, unincorporated business, whatever they can hit you with, they do. So sometime in the middle of 1997, I made the decision to move to Florida permanently. And my primary reasons were two: lifestyle and climate and escaping taxes.

My parents told me never to talk about money, that it was not good manners, so I’m not gonna tell you how much money it saved me moving down here, but trust me, you would be completely understanding why I did it. And when I did it — and I announced it for that reason — here came the critics. “You’re selfish. You’re selfish. You’re trying to escape your civic responsibility.”

What do you mean selfish? I think it’s rather smart, for crying out loud, when I have an option not to pay that. Besides that, the people there don’t even like me. So I spent eight years in New York, did what I had to do there, and moved to Florida. And I remember, I wrote the tax authorities in Albany, and I informed them that I had moved and I sent them copies of my new Florida driver’s license. That was another reason. I loved driving. I couldn’t drive in New York City. For a whole host of reasons, I had to be chauffeured.

The first thing I did moving here was buy a car. I hadn’t driven one in eight years. It was something I really missed. So I’m tooling around, and I found a couple clubs that would accept me, just to join some clubs to prove that I was a resident here. One of them was the Governor’s Club. I forget what the other one was. I was doing anything I could to prove to those people that I lived in Florida.

Well, you know the rest of the story. I got audited the next 12 years. The New York state tax authorities audited me, and I ended up having to prove — and folks, this is not an exaggeration. Every audit was for three years’ worth of returns. I had to prove where I was every day of the year 14 different ways: credit card receipts, computer IP addresses, flight and travel records, hotels. And even at that they thought I was lying and making it up. In tax disputes you automatically are guilty and you have to prove your innocence. They were subpoenaing employees and sweating them, trying to get them to say, “He doesn’t really live in Florida. He lives in his New York condominium.”

“He just has that place to try to escape, right? He’s here all the time, right?”

“No. No. He’s not.” But they were called in as witnesses. New York demanded to visit both of my residence to see which one was really the most lived in. And it went on for 12, maybe 13 years.

It was… (interruption) No, I did not spend in legal fees as much as I would have spent had I just stayed there and paid New York taxes. And I don’t know when the next audit’s gonna be, but they always happen. I think states like New York have divisions in their tax departments that follow people who move to no-income tax states. So if you move to Texas, if you move to Kentucky, if you move to Florida, I think they follow you.

Now, Trump said the taxes are not the primary reason, but I think they’re a big factor. He’s still gonna have to file New York taxes ’cause his business is there. But the inheritance tax is gonna be a big deal as well. I also think moving to Florida as part of a reelection campaign is a smart thing to do as well. My only point in telling you all this is once again, folks, your host, El Rushbo, is on the cutting edge. I was playing golf with Trump at his golf course back — oh, I don’t know — ten years ago, 15 years ago.

And he’s asking me, “Why did you leave? What did you really leave New York? ‘Cause, you know, Rush I’m hearing more and more people say they gotta get out, they gotta get out,” and I told him exactly what I told you. He said, “It’s incredible. It’s incredible. Why are they hassling you like that?” “They’re not hassling me. They don’t like losing the money. They can’t stand losing the money, and they’re just trying to get as much of it as they can after you leave.”

He said, “I’m thinking about it. I’m thinking about it. But I don’t know how I can. Everything I have is New York. It’s what I do. I don’t know how to leave. More and more people are talking about it.” This is 10 or 15 years ago. There is an exodus, and it’s not just from New York. It’s from other high-tax states — and don’t forget now with Trump tax reform, the State and Local Tax deduction limitation.

State taxes are now much higher for people in these high-tax blue states — and look at what they’re getting for it. I mean, the cities, in large part, are cesspools, and the income gap, the divide between haves and have-nots — middle class/rich, middle class/poor — is widening. I mean, everywhere you look, the evidence of out-of-control liberalism, unchecked liberalism is creating misery and disaster — and when people have the ability to flee it, they do.

The problem, as you know, is that when liberals flee, they take all the crap they believe with them to wherever their new location is, and they start corrupting that place. They start polluting that place with their liberalism. So liberalism travels. So I understand the president leaving. Of course, when I left, New York state authorities were mean and vicious and mocking. Grab audio sound bite number 2. In fact, I actually left New York in 1997.

But in 2009, in an effort to beat these endless audits, I sold a condo. I had a condo there, which I loved. I announced starting in 2009, “I’m selling that condo, and I am never doing another day’s work in New York,” because the deal I have with New York tax authorities is I owe them a minimum flat amount — and you wouldn’t believe how much this is.

If I show up and do this radio program in New York for three hours, one day, I owe them more money than what the average mean national income in this country is. So I don’t go. It’s not the money; it’s the principle of the thing. And that was 2009 when I sold the condo, because selling the condo, I thought, “This will convince them. I’ve got no place to stay there.” Didn’t work. “You could be hiding out in a hotel under an assumed name,” they said. Anyway, here’s my announcement. March 30th, 2009…

RUSH ARCHIVE: I told Mayor Bloomberg: I’ll be the first to lead the way. You know, this is just… I’ll sell my apartment. I’ll sell my condominium. I’m going to get out of there totally, ’cause this is just absurd, and it’s ridiculous — and it isn’t going to work. It’s punishing the achievers for the mistakes and the lack of discipline on the part of a bunch of corrupt politicians that have run that city and state into the ground for I don’t know how many years — and I, for one, am not going to take the blame for it.

RUSH: Okay, so, when I made the announcement official… See, the fact that I had moved beginning in 1997 was kind of under the radar. I didn’t make a big deal about it. But I did when I announced selling the condo and getting out of there, and here’s the governor at the time, David Paterson. He held a press conference.

PATERSON: If I knew that would be the result, I would have thought about the taxes earlier.

RUSH: “If we could’a gotten rid of Limbaugh sooner, I would’a raised taxes sooner.” Well, this is what Governor Cuomo says. When Trump announces that he’s leaving, “Good riddance. It isn’t like Mr. Trump paid taxes here anyway. He’s all yours, Florida.” So you see, that’s all you are to them.

You’re just taxpayers. To liberal politicians, that’s all you are. You’re taxpayers and you’re votes for every two or four years. That’s all that you matter to them. I just want to let you know, folks, my name’s not any of these stories, but I was the beginning of the exodus and the state of New York, and there have been many more since. Don’t get talked about, but Trump made it public, so his is.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts..Nov. 1st
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 06:20:33 pm »

Jobs Numbers Through the Roof Again

Nov 1, 2019

RUSH: I’m gonna get this in before time goes by. The jobs numbers are in and through the roof again, folks: 158,000 new jobs. But it’s even better than that. They adjusted for revisions and the General Motors strike to 303,000. This is way beyond expectations. The CNBC crew couldn’t believe it. They’re talking about, “My God! My God! We were wrong about everything! Everything’s through the roof.” Everybody thought the GM strike was gonna kill the jobs performance this past month.

There were big revisions of past numbers as well. The initial 168,000 jobs in August were revised up to 219,000. September’s were revised up 136,000 to 180,000. The black unemployment rate hit another historic low at 5.4%. It’s 5.4%. That is the lowest black unemployment rate since they have been keeping records — and getting rid of President Trump amidst all of this… The polling data, by the way, finds it isn’t working. Favor of impeachment has not grown in the month that Schiff has been the poster boy for this.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 06:21:21 pm »

They’re Lying to Us About Morrison’s Testimony

Nov 1, 2019

RUSH: Yesterday toward the end of the program we had news for you, and it was news about the National Security Council official Tim Morrison who had testified yesterday morning, the very day of this vote to… (chuckles) It did nothing. It put a vote to the inquiry to impeach Trump. Tim Morrison testified he was on the call. He heard the call. He heard the call the president made to the president of Ukraine, and there was nothing that he heard that was illegal. Nothing he heard was corrupt.

Nothing he heard was a problem. Some of it concerned him, and that was it. I remember this testimony contradicts everything that the whistleblower said, contradicts everything that Vindman said. Folks, stick with me here, because this whole circumstance is exactly as I’ve been telling you: Thoroughly manufactured. This phase that we are in was implemented the day the Mueller report was submitted and bombed out. It actually…

This phase — the whistleblower phase and this phone call business — actually was implemented the day after Mueller’s testimony! His congressional appearance where he bombed out and appeared to be a doddering old man that didn’t know what was in his report and didn’t know where he was or what he was doing. This impeachment thing was hatched that very next day when Mueller bombed. And it’s like I told you yesterday: This is Plan B or maybe we’re at Plan C or Plan D.

But everything prior to this has failed to get rid of Trump. This is just the latest effort and it’s manufactured, and everybody in it is lying. Everybody in it is participating in a programmed, orchestrated event that is an illusion being made to look like it’s spontaneous, that it’s the result of actual things that happened — and it isn’t. So I can’t do everything in the first 25 minutes, but I’m gonna explain this in due course. I’m setting the table here.

Now, the point is, we have this great news that Tim Morrison contradicts the whistleblower and the esteemed Army man, Vindman. So last night I’m tooling around and doing show prep, and I run across a headline in Axios, and the headline says, “National Security Council Official Morrison Confirms Whistleblower.” I said, “What! It was the exact opposite. Morrison didn’t confirm anything! Morrison didn’t confirm Vindman, he didn’t confirm the whistleblower.” It was an out-and-out lie. What the hell was this?

So I dug into it. It is! It’s an out-and-out lie. Axios, the Washington Post, it is a total lie. It is journalistic malpractice to the max. I will explain. I spent the rest of the night asking, “What did I miss the rest of the day? What did this guy say that I didn’t know about?” He didn’t say anything that contradicted the original report. He did not say, and he did not agree with, the whistleblower and Vindman! The press literally is making this up, cherry-picking a line here or there with the guidance from Schiff.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Welcome back, folks. It’s Open Line Friday. And I am your guiding light, Rush Limbaugh, accepting the responsibility of play-by-play of the news each and every day and meeting and surpassing all audience expectations.

Now, let me review what happened yesterday with Tim Morrison, who is the National Security Council official. And let me make another observation here before we get going. Based on what I actually honestly, thoroughly believe with all of my heart and every deep, dark crevice of my brain, I don’t see how a single Republican could in any way get even close to supporting this so-called impeachment. It’s being called impeachment, but this is nothing different. It is but a continuation of what was begun on election night 2016.

It is a bogus, filled with distortions and lies series of allegations about Donald Trump. It is orchestrated just as the Trump-Russia collusion hoax and coup was orchestrated. This that’s happening with impeachment is just a continuation of that. There is no new event that took place that has shocked Washington regarding Donald Trump’s competence or incompetence.

There is nothing Trump has done yet that constitutes anything approaching an impeachable offense. It is, to me, continually stunning and outrageous that the truth of this willingly remains hidden. The name of the whistleblower, for example, everybody in Washington knows the name Eric Ciaramella or Ciaramella, whatever it is, however you pronounce, Ciaramella. Everybody knows who he is.

Everybody knows he’s from the Obama administration. Everybody knows he’s a partisan Democrat hack. Everybody knows he was fired from the White House for leaking lies. He leaked to the media that Donald Trump fired Comey because Putin told him to. The New York Times and Washington Post ran that story. He was fired. It wasn’t true!

He was sent back to the CIA where he continued to work under John Brennan. He was then dispatched to the White House. While he was dispatched there, he was used as the whistleblower, but he never heard the phone call. It was Vindman who told him about the phone call. He’s a 33-year-old Harvard grad, looks like a Pajama Boy. He’s just a pure partisan hack.

None of the people in this story are genuinely concerned that Donald Trump poses a threat to the security and the traditions of the United States. They don’t like Donald Trump because he won and because he’s not from the deep state. It’s no more complicated than that. Donald Trump threatens them and their existence. They’re in a race to beat whatever Barr and Durham produce in their investigation of all this.

But the point is, folks, that there is literally no truth to the assertions that fill the news media each and every day. There isn’t even a shred of substantive truth. Now, there are statements and sentences reported out of context that appear to be outrageous. “How could any president do this?” But it’s all manufactured and made up.

I told you yesterday that I was really working hard to restrain myself from erupting in sheer outraged anger. I’m doing a better job of it today. But knowing what I know — and I’m gonna pass it on to you, will be done in the coming moments, so just be patient. There’s literally no way that anybody honestly aware of what’s happening could do anything but get mad and want to make the Democrats and Schiff and Pelosi and Brennan and every one of these people pay a major, serious price for what they’ve done and are continuing to do.

We’re living through one of the biggest, most outrageous, well-known and participated in political scandals in the history of the country that is being presented to the American people as a series of breaking news stories each day that has been presented to the American people as a series of shocking, unbelievable breaking news stories about Trump being a traitor, Trump colluding with Russia.

Brennan and John McLaughlin, CIA guys, are now appearing in public and acknowledging the deep state, they’re feeling so close to victory. They’re thanking the deep state for their hard work. And Brennan is out actually saying that the Russians tampered with votes, that the Russians changed votes in the 2016 election. No evidence for this in no legal filing that occurred during the Mueller report period or prior, even in the indictments of that mythical bunch of Russian trolls.

It was stated categorically by Rod Rosenstein that none of our work has uncovered evidence that Russians affected a single vote or affected the outcome of a single election. Yet Brennan is out lying through his teeth to this day. I think the walls are closing in on those people. If they’re not, they should be.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I’ve been trying to tell my Tim Morrison story here for 20 minutes; I keep interrupting myself. That’s the problem. There’s so much of this stuff happening and my memory is so good that I don’t ever forget anything. It doesn’t take much to trigger it, and when my memory gets triggered, then I want to tell you about it. But, anyway, here’s the thing. So we had the story yesterday morning on the day of the vote that Morrison from the National Security Council said, “I wasn’t concerned that anything illegal was discussed” in the Trump-Ukraine phone call.

That was his testimony. That came from Sean Davis at The Federalist. “Morrison testified that many of the claims that William Taylor made are wrong. For instance, Morrison said that Taylor’s claim that ambassador Gordon Sondland demanded a public statement from the Ukraine government promising to investigate Burisma was false.” That’s the centerpiece of Bill Taylor’s charge, that there was a quid pro quo, and Morrison says that Taylor’s claims are wrong!

Taylor is the star witness!

So we had a National Security Council associate on the phone call testifying yesterday that their star witness was wrong. We told you that when it happened. It’s Sean Davis at The Federalist reporting it. National security official Tim Morrison to Adam Schiff: “I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed” in the Trump-Ukraine phone call. Now let’s go to the Washington Post. The Washington Post cherry-picked some testimony that was leaked from Schiff to claim the exact opposite, and this is what I saw last night doing show prep.

I saw a little blurb from Axios. Then I saw a Washington Post headline. You want to know what the Washington Post headline is? “White House Official Corroborates Diplomat’s Account that Trump Appeared to Seek Quid Pro.” Folks, it’s an out-and-out lie. Tim Morrison effectively said under oath that Taylor’s claims — most of them — were wrong, and that there was not a quid pro quo! That’s what Morrison testified to yesterday. So here comes the Washington Post and Axios: “White House official” that’s Morrison “corroborates diplomat’s account” that’s Taylor.

So their headline (translated): “Morrison corroborates Taylor’s account that Trump appeared to seek…” How does this happen? It happens because Schiff knows that nobody reads The Federalist. Schiff knows that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, and the rest of the Drive-By Media are not gonna report what Sean Davis reported. More specifically, Schiff knows that none in the media are gonna print the name and identity of the whistleblower and identify his partisanship and tell the truth about the fact that he’s an Obama and Brennan hack.

Schiff knows because Schiff has set all of this up! Schiff is the guy who put all of these steps in a row after Mueller’s testimony, which you will hear in detail about in a moment. So they know that Sean Davis at The Federalist reports what he reports and then we here at this program report it. Maybe Hannity and Fox News, they talk about it. But Schiff knows that nobody that pays attention to the Drive-By Media is ever gonna hear anything about it. So he leaks to the Washington Post that Morrison “corroborated” Taylor, and the Washington Post, Axios, New York Times, everybody runs with it.

So Morrison’s testimony was entirely misrepresented, it was taken out of context, and the American people have no idea. Other than those of you who listen to this program, who read The Federalist or watch a little Fox News and some of the other, you know, conservative media out there. But the mainstream media is literally just taking the truth, turning it 180 degrees out of phase and publishing it and broadcasting it. Tim Morrison literally testified that Bill Taylor was wrong. He was on the call.

There was no quid pro quo.

The president did not offer one.

The president did not seek one.

Washington Post: “White House Official Corroborates Diplomat’s Account that Trump Appeared to Seek a Quid Pro Quo.” I mean, this is beyond media malpractice. It’s beyond outright lying. It’s beyond description in polite company is what this is. What’s the Washington Post’s motto? “Democrats dies in darkness,” is that their motto? It turns out it’s not a motto. It’s a plan. “Democracy Dies in Darkness” is a plan, and they are executing the plan. They’re keeping everybody in the dark for the express purposes of killing democracy!

Democracy — a representative republic — requires an informed public, and the Drive-By Media is doing the exact opposite of that.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 07:06:22 pm »

Twitter’s Ban on “Political”Ads Is Just More Censorship of Conservatives

Nov 1, 2019

RUSH: Have you heard that — what is it? — Twitter or Facebook has made the decision to cancel all political advertising? Yeah. Jack Dorsey, Twitter’s canceling all political advertising. This is being done in response to a bunch of leftists upset that conservatives and Republicans have been buying political ads on Twitter. And they’re doing it on the basis that money is not speech. It isn’t fair! And Twitter is being used. And so Jack Dorsey: Okay, we’re gonna cancel all political ads on the basis that it’s unfair because money isn’t speech.

Now, Facebook has not made the decision. Facebook is gonna continue to take ads. Zuckerberg is under intense pressure. The same tech bloggers that I read and the leftist power structure are now ganging up on Zuckerberg and accusing him of being a closet conservative because he will not ban advertising.

My point is this. The left has been attempting to ban conservative, Republican political advertising for as long as I’ve been paying attention. And every court where every one of these cases has ended up has said, “You can’t. The First Amendment. Money equals speech. It doesn’t matter who has money and who doesn’t. It doesn’t matter where the people who have it, where they get it. It doesn’t matter if they get it from donations. It doesn’t matter if they get it from their back pocket. Money equals speech.”

It does. And just because some people don’t have as much as others doesn’t mean the people who have money cannot use it to get the word out. How else are you gonna compete with the Drive-By Media, for example? Well, where is this gonna end up, since now Twitter and Jack Dorsey have effectively announced the end of political advertising — and let me tell you, it’s not gonna end liberalism on Twitter. Liberalism is gonna live and thrive. It just won’t look like advertising, but it’s gonna be nothing but liberal opinion, leftist opinion.

And any attempt to counter it, since Twitter is biased against conservative content, the only way to challenge it has been to buy ads on Twitter. Now that they’re gonna cancel it, guess what? That’s gonna be used as a precedent to start banning conservative political ads everywhere, not just Twitter, in an effort to deny all of us our access to the free speech clause of the First Amendment in the form of paid advertising.

These people cannot deal with opposition. They cannot and will not deal with opposing point of view. They have no desire to enter the arena of ideas and get into a debate. I watched Steve Bannon. Steve Bannon showed up on CNN today. Or maybe it was last night. Maybe it was tape. Steve Bannon showed up with Anderson Cooper to try to defend Trump on this whole impeachment thing.

Anderson Cooper would not let him speak! Anderson Cooper asked a question, Steve Bannon, within two words Cooper is answering it himself! Bannon’s trying to answer. Bannon’s trying to explain. Anderson Cooper won’t shut up! It was a microcosm for how the left wants to deal with any political opposition. Just blanket oppose it. Just deny it. Just don’t allow it to be spoken, written, or said, or published.

And the question, “Wouldn’t you agree, wouldn’t you agree? Well, let’s talk about the hypothetical. What about a hypothetical? If the president had –” Okay, now we’re down to hypotheticals? In order to prove your point you gotta ask me a hypothetical about what if the president had done? Bannon remained polite. He remained very reserved, but Anderson Cooper wouldn’t even let the questions he was asking be answered.

I mean, literally Bannon would get one or two words out and here comes the next question or Cooper answering it himself or expressing incredulity that anybody would disagree with the premises he was asking about. Classic, classic illustration of why it’s a waste of time to show up on liberal networks and shows.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 07:49:16 pm »

Polls Show Democrats Losing Ground on Impeachment

Nov 1, 2019

RUSH: I gotta squeeze a bunch of stuff in here to get to it, because it’s dynamic. It is dynamic. It’s the kind of stuff that I want you to know more than anything out there today about what is happening, how you’re being manipulated, how you’re being lied to, how the whole country is, and how dangerous this is. Here’s the piece de resistance. It may not even be working! If polling data is the judge, they ain’t gaining any ground! And it’s their own polls which are telling them this.

I’ve got audio sound bites of some of these panicked people on CNN like David “Rodham” Gergen. They’re now being very, very cautious — very, very reserved — about the fact that this might somehow backfire. (impression) “It could backfire ’cause President Trump’s a very dynamic candidate. Yeah, and this may not have anything to do with the reelection effort if they fail at getting him thrown out of office.”

So I don’t want anybody to think that Schiff and Pelosi and these guys are thinking they’re on top of the world and this is just a matter of time ’til they get rid of Trump, because the fact of the matter is everything they have tried to date has blown up on them. They are the coyote. Trump is the Road Runner, and they are Wile E. Coyote and they’re continuing to blow themselves up and fall off the cliff — and they’re going to on this one. As much as anything, do you know what’s gonna nail ’em?

Just what nailed the Soviet Union: These people are going to implode on the weight of their own immorality. They are going to implode on the weight of their own dishonesty, of their own disingenuousness. In other words, karma is gonna bite ’em big, and it’s gonna happen at the absolute worst time for them. It’s going to happen during the heat of the 2020 presidential race. Of this, I am deeply confident.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So let’s turn to the polling data because the polling data does not look good for them.

Washington Post/ABC poll today. Forty-nine percent of Americans say the president should be impeached and removed. Forty-seven percent say he should not. You say, “Well, Rush, that’s not good.” Well, guess what? It’s no different than it was a month ago. It’s identical to the same poll a month ago. Which means that this past month of Pelosi and Schiff and never-ending, nonstop coverage of the lies of the Donald Trump phone call, quid pro quo, Ukraine, Bill Taylor, all of these lying witnesses and informants and whistleblowers haven’t moved the poll at all, not a point!

So let me tell you how to look at this. You’re Adam Schiff and you’re Pelosi, you’re CNN, ABC, the Washington Post. You have devoted a month to getting rid of Donald Trump. You have devoted a month to one lie after another about how he demanded a quid pro quo, about how he demanded that Ukraine find dirt on Joe Biden and his kid.

You’ve had unfettered access to the Drive-By Media for an entire month, and the poll hasn’t moved. Public opinion has not moved. Forty-nine percent is not enough to force Republicans to abandon Trump. Forty-nine percent is not enough to have a president removed from office.

Now, if you dig deeper in this poll (this is the Washington Post/ABC poll), 82% of Democrats support removing Trump; 13% are opposed. Republicans: 82% opposed; 18% in favor. Independents: 47% favor; 49% oppose. That’s not good for Democrats. They can’t get the independents on their side on this after a solid month. Hell, after a solid month? After three years now of “Donald Trump scum!” — a solid three years — and they can’t get to 50% in any poll that says get rid of the guy.

Now, four weeks ago these numbers were identical. There’s no trend in their favor, in this poll. Independents, in fact, have flipped. A month ago, it was 49-47 in favor of impeachment and removal among independents. Now it’s flipped. Now it’s 47% in favor and 49% opposed. What does this mean? I’ll tell you what it means. It does not translate to success for the Democrats because up to now, the Republicans haven’t even had a voice. The president hasn’t had a voice except for Twitter.

The Republicans haven’t been able to cross-examine.

Nobody has seen any of this testimony.

It’s all the result of Adam Schiff leaks to the New York Times and Washington Post and CNN. When the Republicans and the president (if the day ever comes) get their shot at this, these numbers are gonna change dramatically — and here’s another poll. “More Americans…” Here’s the headline: “Associated Press/NORC Poll: Solid Support for Trump Impeachment Probe — More Americans approve of the impeachment investigation than disapprove of it, but only a third say it should be the top priority for Congress.”

Meaning it ain’t a big deal. Most people think that this is not the thing Congress ought to be doing. It’s like I said yesterday, it wasn’t that long ago that when your state was on fire, your congressional delegation would be there. Your congressional delegation would flee Washington, would get back to the state that’s on fire and make sure that they are seen on TV standing near the flames and promising whatever it takes to put ’em out.

Where was the California delegation yesterday when the state’s on fire? In Washington trying to nail Donald Trump. So I called ’em out on this, and Pelosi has been forced to respond to it. We have the audio sound bite. She’s not responding to me per se, but I don’t know anybody else who was making the point yesterday. There may have been somebody. But, anyway, the point was driven home that while California was burning, the California delegation was spreading lies about Donald Trump in Washington, D.C., and didn’t appear to care one bit about the flames scorching the state of California!

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 07:49:53 pm »

The Resistance Won’t Stop When Trump Gets Reelected

Nov 1, 2019

RUSH: So we’ll start here in Atlanta. Rick, glad you waited, sir. You’re up first. Hello.

CALLER: Hello, Rush. When President Trump wins reelection, as the all-knowing seer of the future, what do you see as the Democratic and the corrupt news media strategy for his presidency for years five through eight? Where do they go next?

RUSH: I think it’s gonna continue.

CALLER: There’s no way they can continue this mad hysteria when it’s been proven wrong for —

RUSH: Why not? Why not? Everything up to now never happened. Do you realize nothing that they have alleged has happened? Not a single thing has happened. There was no Trump-Russia collusion. Russia didn’t meddle in the election to the point of affecting it.

Trump was not a traitor. Trump did not fire Comey because Putin told him to, as the whistleblower leaked to the New York Times. None of what Trump has been accused of has happened! So you think, “Well, it’s got stop at some point.” No, it doesn’t. They’re gonna keep doing this. They impeached Nixon in his second term. Don’t forget. Watergate’s their model.

CALLER: If the Republicans win the House back, do they finally get something done?

RUSH: Ha. If the Republicans get the House back will they — (laughing) I’m sitting here thinking, “They damn well better, or else.” But you know what? That’s a really good question that I’m gonna have to think about before giving you the answer you deserve. Hang on. I’ll do that.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Our last caller’s question, “If Trump wins reelection, do the Democrats stop with this impeachment effort?” They may stop the impeachment effort. May not. Depends on whether they hold the House or not. It’s not that difficult to predict what the Democrats are gonna do. If Trump wins reelection, some people think, “Well, at that point, Rush, they’ll have to admit that they failed, and they’ll have to come up with something else.”

No, folks. No. They will not admit they failed. They will say they haven’t succeeded yet. Okay, Snerdley’s in there laughing. It is true, they’re not gonna give this up. I’m looking for another new way of describing what’s at stake for these people, in their minds. This is everything they’ve worked for. The Washington establishment, the select few compared to the entire population that really, in their minds, run the country. Trump’s pushing ’em out, edging ’em out. Trump’s showing they’re unnecessary, Trump is showing how inept and incompetent they have been.

Look at the magical turnaround in economic fortunes alone in just three years under Trump, versus eight years of Obama telling us this was not possible anymore, that America’s best economic days are behind us, that you need to look at the United States a different way now. We’re in a permanent era of decline, and it’s only right because we really didn’t deserve all that prosperity in our past. I mean, that’s what they wanted people to believe.

They wanted to lower your expectations so that you wouldn’t take it out on them when your life didn’t improve as you expect it to as an American. But it goes deeper than that. They are offended that Donald Trump is there. They’re offended that he won. They are offended that he dares to pull the levers of power instead of them.

All I can tell you is — I wish I could come up with an analogy that would relate to you in your life, something that you think you’re entitled to. Whether it’s justified or not. I’m talking about psychology here, something you think you’re entitled to and somebody that you think is scum, somebody that you think has no business, is not qualified to ever be in your home, not qualified to live in your neighborhood, not qualified to even live in your town comes in and takes over every aspect of your professional life.

That’s what’s happened to them. And he’s beating them. And he is succeeding in thwarting every attempt that they have made to get rid of him. What we are learning here, if you want to know the deep, dark secret, we are witnessing the utter and total incompetence of these people who tell us that they’re so much better than we are, so much smarter, so much more effective, so much more qualified.

They can’t even get rid of Donald Trump, and they are totally unified. They’ve got the CIA, they’ve got the FBI, they’ve got the NSC, we have the Democrat Party. They have the Drive-By Media. They have leftist governors. They’ve got Mexico. They’ve got illegal immigration. They have got every aspect of their existence arrayed against Donald Trump, and they can’t get rid of him.

If these people can’t get rid of Donald Trump, maybe now we see how they couldn’t get rid of ISIS or they couldn’t get rid of real enemies that America faces. But regardless how you analogize that, the fact is these people tell us and themselves that there’s nobody better, nobody smarter, nobody more effective. They not only should be running our country, they should be running the world. These are the people telling us about climate change and this and the other, every lie they tell us to control us.

But what we’re really witnessing, this is the deep state, this is the Washington establishment, and they can’t get rid of Donald Trump. And guess what weapons they have? They can use lies and get away with it. They can use character assassination. They have every weapon at their disposal, and they still can’t do it. Not yet. They haven’t done it yet.

They are so frosted. They are so ticked off. Their anger on election night was palpable. It’s only been compounded. They had ever judge in this country arrayed against Donald Trump, until they got to the Supreme Court. They had ever university arrayed against Donald Trump. They’ve got every high school. They’ve got Nathan Phillips and the Indians beating up on Nick Sandmann out there.

They’ve got Christine Blasey Ford trying to get rid of Kavanaugh. They have failed at everything they’ve tried. That’s why they’re blowing their minds, folks! They can’t believe it. I know what some of you are thinking, “What do you mean, failed, Rush? They’re destroying the country.” No, they’re not yet. I know it doesn’t look like they’re failing because the media makes it look like they’re succeeding with every one of these moves that they make. But I’m telling you that not a single thing that they’ve accused Trump of doing has he done it.

Every allegation they have made against Trump is really nothing more than somebody’s opinion that is disguised as a leak of fact when it’s nothing but a lie. Trump hasn’t done one thing. If he had, impeachment would have happened a long time ago. If Trump had actually colluded, if Trump had actually worked with Putin, if Trump was actually a traitor and a Russian agent, he would have been gone long ago, folks. But guess what? There isn’t any evidence for any of this.

Look. I’m being repetitive here. But they are so far gone and so far into this, they can’t stop. If Trump wins reelection, this is only going to continue. They can’t win at the ballot box. They can’t win in the arena of ideas. The only way they can assure themselves they can win is by getting rid of opposition.

Support the USO