Author Topic: George Soros Is Buying The Government While Saying His “Enemies” Are “Would-Be Dictators”  (Read 99 times)

rangerrebew

George Soros Is Buying The Government While Saying His “Enemies” Are “Would-Be Dictators”

Mac Slavo
October 28th, 2019
SHTFplan.com

Billionaire financier George Soros is buying the United States government with wads of lobbying money.  As he attempts to own politicians by buying them (lobbying), he’s calling his critics “would-be dictators” who will not succeed.

Under Trump, the Open Society founder has been pouring greater sums of money into lobbying than ever before, and Soros doesn’t care who he makes an enemy of. “I’m very proud of the enemies I have,” he told the New York Times in an interview published Friday according to a report by RT. “It’s a perfect way to tell a dictator or a would-be dictator if he identifies me as an enemy,” Soros said.

In that same interview, Soros confidently predicted the popular opposition to his globalist philosophy was winding down and that a backlash against Trump-style nationalism was on the horizon.

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/george-soros-is-buying-the-government-while-saying-his-enemies-are-would-be-dictators_10282019