Author Topic: Schiff Directing Witnesses Not To Answer GOP Questions  (Read 358 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Schiff Directing Witnesses Not To Answer GOP Questions
« on: October 29, 2019, 11:59:11 pm »
Schiff Directing Witnesses Not To Answer GOP Questions
The Federalist, Oct 29, 2019, Tristan Justice

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., who is overseeing the ongoing illegitimate impeachment inquiry set in motion by Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is reportedly telling witnesses testifying not to answer questions asked by Republican lawmakers.

Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill, House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., slammed the hidden process claiming Schiff was instructing witnesses testifying behind the closed doors of the SCIF not to answer questions asked by Republican members.

“He’s directing witnesses not to answer questions that he doesn’t want the witness to answer if they’re asked by Republicans,” Scalise charged. “He’s not cut off one Democrat. He’s not interrupted one Democrat and told a witness not to answer Democrat members’ questions but today he started telling witnesses not to answer questions by certain Republicans.”

One question that Schiff barred a witness from answering reportedly came from Ohio Republican Congressman Jim Jordan who attempted to ask the initial anonymous “whistleblower” who they spoke with following the infamous July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian president.

“Adam Schiff says, ‘no-no-no we’re not going to let him answer that question,’” Jordan said as reported by Fox News.

The latest charges against Schiff come as the ongoing impeachment process has been rot with allegations of bias where Schiff has been conducting a closed-door investigation interviewing witnesses whose testimony has been selectively leaked to the press to frame the president.

More:  https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/29/schiff-directing-witnesses-not-to-answer-gop-questions/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Schiff Directing Witnesses Not To Answer GOP Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 12:03:08 am »
I know conservative news sites are reporting this not sure if the MSM is..if they were I would hope the out cry from the American people would be deafening..but there is not.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 12:05:01 am »
I know conservative news sites are reporting this not sure if the MSM is..if they were I would hope the out cry from the American people would be deafening..but there is not.

This is being ignored by the MSM ... and this infuriates me most of all!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 12:17:07 am »

One question that Schiff barred a witness from answering reportedly came from Ohio Republican Congressman Jim Jordan who attempted to ask the initial anonymous “whistleblower” who they spoke with following the infamous July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian president.
Good to know that Gym Jordan knows who the whistleblower is now.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 01:09:37 am »

Fox is reporting it...

GOP reps say Schiff stopped impeachment witness from answering certain GOP questions

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-reps-say-schiff-stopped-impeachment-witness-from-answering-certain-gop-questions
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 02:31:26 am »
This is Soviet Union stuff.

Next will be people disappearing.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 02:44:37 am »
This is Soviet Union stuff.

Next will be people disappearing.

Not me.  I'll be the one informing the secret police of the whereabouts of Trump supporters in my area.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 02:47:01 am by Once-Ler »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 02:56:38 am »
Not me.  I'll be the one informing the secret police of the whereabouts of Trump supporters in my area.

Hey... free cheese is free cheese, amirite?

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 02:59:34 am »
da

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2019, 03:21:51 am »

Best do it quickly lest you be turned into a human shield.  :smokin:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 03:23:21 am »
@mystery-ak

Appears a Republican was trying to get Lt. Colonel Vindman to identify the whistleblower.  Schiff didn't allow the Lt. Colonel to answer the question.

There is one Republican on one of the committees involved in the inquiry who said today he has never attended any of the meetings.  He said he is too busy doing his job.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2019, 03:42:50 am »

Cheese isn't free.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2019, 03:46:31 am »
Cheese isn't free.

Was a /sarc tag really necessary?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 03:49:22 am »
Was a /sarc tag really necessary?

No, not at all, my brother.  I diverted.  Send me to timeout.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-