Author Topic: Flynn hearing canceled after lawyer claims FBI manipulated files  (Read 473 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Flynn hearing canceled after lawyer claims FBI manipulated files

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

The federal judge presiding over the case of ex-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has canceled a hearing scheduled for next week, citing his lawyers’ latest motion — which made a slew of misconduct allegations against the government while seeking access to supposedly exculpatory evidence.

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan had scheduled a hearing for Nov. 7 with Flynn’s attorney and federal prosecutors in the long-running case, but said Monday it would no longer take place.

“In view of the parties’ comprehensive briefing concerning 109 Defendant’s Motion to Compel Production of Brady Material, the Court cancels the motion hearing previously scheduled for November 7, 2019,” Sullivan wrote Monday.

The cancellation comes just days after Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell filed a 161-page brief demanding the government produce all evidence related to Flynn, while urging the court to “dismiss the entire prosecution for outrageous government misconduct” and hold the prosecutors in contempt.

“#BREAKING: Judge Sullivan has canceled our hearing in early November because of the ‘comprehensive briefing’ of the parties,” Powell tweeted late Monday. It's unclear whether the cancellation signals the judge is considering Powell's demands.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flynn-hearing-canceled-after-lawyer-claims-fbi-manipulated-files
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Flynn hearing canceled after lawyer claims FBI manipulated files
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 07:22:59 pm »
If there was any justice in this world Flynn would be vindicated and Brennan and Coomey would be in Federal Pound Me In The Ass Prison
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 08:08:43 pm »
If there was any justice in this world Flynn would be vindicated and Brennan and Coomey would be in Federal Pound Me In The Ass Prison

:amen:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 08:32:01 pm »

I've no doubt that General Flynn will be made whole, financially....when this is over.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald