Author Topic: Joe Biden in Danger of Humiliating Loss in Iowa, Top Democrats Warn  (Read 226 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
oe Biden in Danger of Humiliating Loss in Iowa, Top Democrats Warn
By Tyler Pager
October 29, 2019, 3:00 AM CDT Updated on October 29, 2019, 8:30 AM CDT

Ex-vice president not spending time expected to win caucuses
    Democrats say Biden broke promise to campaign there often

Joe Biden risks a humiliating third or fourth-place finish in Iowa early next year, according to nearly a dozen senior Democrats in the state who attribute it to what they see as a poorly organized operation that has failed to engage with voters and party leaders.

more
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-29/biden-in-danger-of-humiliating-loss-in-iowa-top-democrats-warn?srnd=premium
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Joe Biden in Danger of Humiliating Loss in Iowa, Top Democrats Warn
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 02:42:29 pm »
I have mixed feelings. I'd like Quid Pro Joe to stay in as along as possible since he's so weak. On the other hand, if he gets the nomination, we know he has a pick a flat-out communist as VP who will be taking over, probably very quickly as Joe fades away.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Joe Biden in Danger of Humiliating Loss in Iowa, Top Democrats Warn
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 11:51:46 pm »
I have mixed feelings. I'd like Quid Pro Joe to stay in as along as possible since he's so weak. On the other hand, if he gets the nomination, we know he has a pick a flat-out communist as VP who will be taking over, probably very quickly as Joe fades away.

3 weeks ago I feared that Sanders' heart attack would propel Warren into a strong lead. Fortunately Sanders has bounced back, Warren seems to have plateaued and Biden's fall has temporarily slowed, though his money disadvantage is critical. This is all good news - they'll have to continue focusing on each other for the foreseeable future, especially Biden with his limited resources. There's still a strong perception among dems that Warren is too far left, and hopefully that's solidifying. The odds of it going down to the wire are looking better every day.

For another bit of wishful thinking - Tulsi Gabbard resigned her DNC vice-chair to endorse Sanders over Clinton, and is now quitting her seat - wouldn't that be a 3rd party nightmare ticket for the dems?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA