Author Topic: Trump And Melania Pass Out Candy To Trick-Or-Treaters During WH Halloween Party  (Read 525 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Katie Jerkovich
Entertainment Reporter
October 28, 2019 6:48 PM ET

President Donald Trump and Melania Trump stepped out at the White House Monday to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters during the annual Halloween Party.

The President and first lady were photographed handing out bars of chocolate to kids dressed up as dinosaurs, soldiers, police officers and even little firefighters outside the South Portico of the WH.

The place looked incredible as it was decked out for the spooky season with violins playing renditions of “Thriller” and the theme music from “Harry Potter” as dry ice created a foggy atmosphere, per a WH pool report.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/28/trump-melania-candy-trick-or-treaters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Very nice.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Thanks for the pics @Right_in_Virginia   I love her ensemble; she looks festive, yet poised and beautiful.  Love our FLOTUS!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I wonder what candy they gave out. I have to buy some today
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I wonder what candy they gave out. I have to buy some today

It was nice to watch live on OAN...  they had a nice string version of Thriller playing in the background...

yogi555

Offline verga

Apparently on Yahoo, they are going batpoop crazy ov the fact that the Trumps put a couple of Hershey bars on the head of a kid wearing an inflatable Minion costume.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.