Author Topic: Harris: My Failing Campaign Shows America’s Not Ready For A Woman Of Color As President  (Read 406 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/10/28/harris-failing-campaign-shows-americas-not-ready-woman-color-president/

Harris: My Failing Campaign Shows America’s Not Ready For A Woman Of Color As President

That can’t be — famed Native American candidate Elizabeth Warren is surging in the polls! I kid, I kid, but unfortunately the cycle’s biggest disappointment isn’t joking. Kamala Harris practically had the red carpet laid out for her when she entered the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, including a move by her home state to go early in the voting process. Instead of catching fire, Harris wasted a momentary polling burst in the early summer and now polls routinely in the second tier or below.

Harris has an explanation for that, which is as ridiculous as it is predictable:

Discussing her campaign with “Axios on HBO”, Kamala Harris says electability is the “elephant in the room”, questioning whether America is ready for a woman — and a woman of color — to be president.

Even though Kammy identifies as black, AFAIK her mother is Indian and her father is white. So while AFAIK she is not black she is still a "POC". Among leading R politicians, Nikki Haley is also Indian and a woman. If, in 2024, she were to run for the R nomination for the Presidency, I would consider her very seriously. If her policies were good in my view I would certainly be willing to vote for her. And given Dem Party policies, I probably would vote for Haley were she the nominee, even if I voted for someone else in the primary. I can't speak for all of America, but this conservative has NEVER seen skin color or reproductive plumbing as issues in election votes.

What Kammy - like HilLIARy before her - cannot bring herself to admit is that America - as the Dem Party seems to be doing - would likely reject her for her policies and ethics, not her ethnicity or genitalia. So, being the race-baiter she is, Kammy played the Race Card - on America, not the Dem Party who are currently rejecting her.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 07:34:23 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Yup,  just toss it back to the deplorable American voter.   Good move, Kammy.   Don't think of blaming yourself and your toxic personality.    *****rollingeyes*****
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm sure the fact that she has had her legs apart so many times that she will be buried in a "Y" shaped coffin had nothing to do with her unlikability.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
To date her campaign has been uninspiring. Really bad. The worst.

Laughing at her own crappy jokes.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 09:40:37 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Lots of conceit there.

Anybody, and I mean anybody, would have looked at Condi Rice as a serious candidate, if she had chosen to run.

Kamala will stay in office to enjoy her perks and eventually will look and sound like Maxine Waters.

Somebody has to replace Old Max and it might as well be Kamala/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This is the first Kamaltoe joke I found funny.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When they write the Karmila Harris book chronicling her failed run for the WH in 2020 they will include this footnote: "The only women in the history of US politics to sleep her way to the bottom". 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

I think she's channeling Hillary!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Harris:
My Failing Campaign Shows America’s Not Ready For A Woman Of Color As President

Fishrrman:
ho'   ho'   ho'  !

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
People like her keep racism alive and well.  That old race card is worn out.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I think it is very brave of Sen Harris to expose the seedy bigotry of America, but I think she, as a women of color, does a disservice to our American Trans communities.  Despite the brave and newly transitioned women, who are shattering women's athletic records right and left...in some cases nearly at par with any male athletes, Transexuals don't have even one foot in the doorway of American politics...yet Harris doesn't bother to mention them.  And let us not forget the men and women we have incarcerated in our prisons.  Violent felons are rejected straight up by the voters.  This unfair obstacle to fair representation is compounded by their involuntary confinement. We can do better America.  The Democratic candidates include a few women, a couple of blacks, a gay guy, an asian, but not one midget, nudist, schizophrenic, or paraplegic. 
and they call this a representative republic.   **nononono*
[end scene]

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
She's a textbook case of a lifelong liberal insulated in her ultra-blue-state cocoon who gets a rude awakening when she ventures out into the real world and doesn't get the adulation she assumes she's entitled to.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Applewood

To date her campaign has been uninspiring. Really bad. The worst.

Laughing at her own crappy jokes.

I think she's the one who promised as president she would solve the gun violence problem by cracking down on licensed gun dealers.

Her failure to attract voters has nothing to do with her race or gender and everything to do with her cluelessness 

Online kevindavis007

Looks like her quest to be President is over.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Looks like her quest to be President is over.

For now at least. I think her earlier success will hurt her in the long run - if she had faded out less spectacularly it would have made it easier to "reinvent" herself for another try next time.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sinking Kamala starts blame tour early; Americans too racist and sexist to elect a woman of color?
October 29, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Being a Democrat who checks multiple boxes in the party’s hierarchy of victimhood, Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., has plenty of ready-made excuses to fall back on when forced to face her personal limitations and she’s now putting them to use.

In launching her run for the White House, Harris was full of optimism and had her share of momentum, but the lawmaker has failed to stand out in a crowded field of diverse candidates — not diverse in opinion, but democratically speaking — and is quickly fading in the polls.

In the U.S. Senate a little over two and a half years, Harris mimics Barack Obama’s short uneventful stint in Washington and was out to capture lightening in a bottle a second time.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/29/sinking-kamala-starts-blame-tour-early-americans-too-racist-and-sexist-to-elect-a-woman-of-color-845619
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.