Author Topic: Lamest presidential field ever is giving Dems nightmares over a possible Hillary run  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 28, 2019
Lamest presidential field ever is giving Dems nightmares over a possible Hillary run
By Thomas Lifson

A possible Hillary Clinton run for president terrifies many Dems, but who else have they got?

So lame is their large field of Democrat contenders that Hillary and her aides are dropping hints that she might enter the race.  She kicked off the budding movement herself, as John Fund reports:

…Hillary appeared on PBS in early October to remark that maybe there should be a “rematch” between her and Trump. “Obviously, I can beat him again,” she said.

Clinton’s throwaway line started a conversation among the many Democrats who are less than impressed with the current presidential field. Willie Brown, the former San Francisco mayor who greatly influenced Senator Kamala Harris’s early care14er, confessed that he was in a “depression over the current field of candidates.”

He then brought up Hillary’s name. “It’s time for Hillary Clinton to come out of retirement, lace up the gloves, and get back in the ring with President Trump for what would be the biggest political rematch ever,” Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle. He called Clinton “the only candidate short of Barack Obama who has the brains, the battle-tested brawn, and the national presence to take out Trump.” He failed to even mention Harris, who is currently mired in fifth place in most presidential surveys. (snip)

Both the New York Times and the Washington Post floated trial balloons for a Hillary comeback in the days after the Brown column. The Post said that Hillary feels “vindicated” by Trump’s current troubles. One source who has spoken to Clinton says she thinks about running for president “all the time” even though she acknowledges that the path to victory is steep.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/lamest_presidential_field_ever_is_giving_dems_nightmares_over_a_possible_hillary_run.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

I would not be silly enough to claim to have a deep understanding of the Lib/Prog mind, but I cannot discern anyone among the Dem field of candidates who would generate excitement among Libs and Prog. For a long time Marianne Williamson seemed to be the least crazy among them!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I would not be silly enough to claim to have a deep understanding of the Lib/Prog mind, but I cannot discern anyone among the Dem field of candidates who would generate excitement among Libs and Prog. For a long time Marianne Williamson seemed to be the least crazy among them!

@PeteS in CA

The only ones I can see Bubbette! appealing to are the Geezer bunch,and they are rapidly being overtaken by the younger crowd they have imported across our borders.Within a decade or less,you won't be able to get elected as the dog catcher on the left coast unless you have a Spanish last name.

Not saying she won't be happy to take the geezer money and waddle off home,but I think at this point her ego is even more important to her than the money.

The only thing I fear is the evil bitch dying on the campaign trail,and her VP getting elected by the sympathy vote.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 06:35:13 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!