Author Topic: A nearly Complete List of Those in Deep State Trouble in Criminal Investigation  (Read 195 times)

rangerrebew

A nearly Complete List of Those in Deep State Trouble in Criminal Investigation
steven
October 26, 2019

It is probably no coincidence that just a couple of days after the Durham robe became a criminal investigation that we find out that lead FBI Attorney James Baker has flipped and is fully cooperating with AG Bill Barr and Special Prosecutor John Durham. baker was a key player in the Russian hoax and he will have information on a lot of people. Don’t think he won’t be the last Deep Stater to flip. We are talking about a lot of prison time for those involved and at least a couple will not want to do the time even though they did the time. With any luck, Obama will name higher ups such as George Soros and the Clintons.

From The Gateway Pundit

Revenge is coming as an act of vindication and a strong statement that the real conspiracy against America, and against its government and values, was formulated and executed by the Deep State.

It is time to bring them all to justice, now.

http://patriotnationpress.com/a-nearly-complete-list-of-those-in-deep-state-trouble-in-criminal-investigation/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
obama
John Brennan
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
James Clapper
Sally Yates
Peter Strzok
Lisa Page
Loretta Lynch
James Baker
Christopher Steele
Glenn Simpson
o'er-the-hillary
Nellie and Bruce Ohr
John McCain
Susan Rice
Samantha Powers
Ben Rhodes

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Nice list, but expecting that anyone will actually be punished or held responsible is nothing more than a pipe dream.  Not going to happen.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nice list, but expecting that anyone will actually be punished or held responsible is nothing more than a pipe dream.  Not going to happen.

I have my eye on Brennan, Clapper, Comey and McCabe.  I can dream, too.... :crossed:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

And yet another blog basically commenting on what GWP had to say.  Why not just post the GWP article? 
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.