Author Topic: Former FBI official James Baker flipped, cooperating with Barr investigation  (Read 579 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Former FBI official James Baker flipped, cooperating with Barr investigation

One America News Network

All of Washington is now talking about the developments in the Barr investigation and the Sidney Powell filing. One America's Jack Posobiec was joined by the leader of a top conservative group for this exclusive interview

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I've been hoping for someone in the cabal to flip. Hope this is true.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I've been hoping for someone in the cabal to flip. Hope this is true.

My husband said he heard that Lisa Paige is singing like a canary....he can't remember where he heard/read it and I can't verify it... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

My husband said he heard that Lisa Paige is singing like a canary....he can't remember where he heard/read it and I can't verify it... :shrug:

Wouldn't surprise me. If anyone did it'd be her - her connection to this mess was solely through her relationship with Strzok and that ended awhile ago.

Anyway now the rat media has to find a way to convince everyone Baker isn't worth listening to.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 03:34:34 pm by skeeter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Rumors are Swirling that Former FBI Top Lawyer James Baker is Now Cooperating with Durham; The Problem? There are Two James Bakers in this Movie
Posted at 3:00 pm on October 26, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Is it possible that former FBI General Counsel James Baker has begun cooperating with Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham?
Rumors began swirling on Friday in Washington following OANN’s Jack Posobiec’s  interview with Ned Ryun, who is the CEO and founder of American Majority.
I’ll give you the bottom line first. Toward the end of the segment, Posobiec said to Ryun, “Essentially what you’re saying is that Baker has flipped.”

Ryun replied, “I do believe that Baker has flipped based off my sources that have known and worked with Baker for years.”

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/10/26/rumors-swirling-former-fbi-top-lawyer-james-baker-now-cooperating-durham-problem-two-james-bakers-movie/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline kidd

Wouldn't surprise me. If anyone did it'd be her - her connection to this mess was solely through her relationship with Strzok and that ended awhile ago.

There is some speculation that there never was a sexual affair between Page and Strzok.
1. None of the emails that have been made public have hinted at anything sexual
2. Both of them are still married to their spouses

Some are speculating that the allegation of an affair was made to re-focus the public's understanding of their relationship to something non-criminal rather than collisional. It obfuscates both the frequency and the nature of their communications from an illegal coup to simple pillow-talk