Author Topic: New Jersey unveils Nickelodeon Universe—the largest indoor theme park in North America. By Soo Kim O  (Read 652 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
New Jersey unveils Nickelodeon Universe—the largest indoor theme park in North America.
By Soo Kim On 10/21/19 at 12:03 PM EDT

Nickelodeon Universe—the largest indoor theme park in North America – will open its doors this Friday in East Rutherford at New Jersey's American Dream mall.

Visitors will find more than 35 rides and attractions across the 8.5-acre park, including roller coasters such as the Shellraiser—said to one of the world's steepest roller coasters with a 122-foot drop. Other roller coasters to be unveiled include The Shredder, The Nickelodeon Slim Streak and Sandy's Blasting Bronco.

Guests will be met by several Nickelodeon characters including SpongeBob, Dora the Explorer and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles throughout the park grounds, CNN reports.

Read more at: https://www.newsweek.com/nickelodeon-universe-new-jersey-theme-park-american-dream-1466671?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@TomSea

It doesn’t mention I heard it’s going to cost $30 to park at this eyesore. (If you spend the day there, which I can see if you have kids)

https://nj1015.com/american-dream-opening-how-much-to-park-and-other-questions/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 12:07:03 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@TomSea

It opened on Friday. (Yesterday)

Governor Murphy went on the roller coaster. It sold out quickly, reviews are good. Tickets for the weekend sold out and I heard the turnpike around the area is crazy busy.

It seems to be a hit, with every child in the state of NJ, and nearby states wanting to go, and no doubt it will get busier as more things are added.

It’s just an arm and a leg to go. But I guess so is everything. I haven’t been to either Six Flags or Coney Island since the 80s or a Major League Baseball or football game since the 80s because of price.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

When did going to a theme park require a second mortgage? Yikes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org