Author Topic: Right-wing pastor says Trump supporters will 'hunt down' Democrats when he leaves office  (Read 623 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Right-wing pastor says Trump supporters will 'hunt down' Democrats when he leaves office
October 24, 2019, 9:57 AM PDT

President Donald Trump's supporters will "hunt down" Democrats and bring "violence to America" once the president leaves office, according to right-wing Christian pastor and conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles.

On his apocalyptic TruNews programme, captured by Right Wing Watch, Mr Wiles said the president's impeachment or "however he leaves" office will inspire "veterans, cowboys, mountain men" and "guys that know how to fight" to bring "violence to America" by hunting down Mr Trump's political enemies.

Co-host Edward Szall said "once the blood starts flowing, it's near impossible to stop".

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/wing-pastor-says-trump-supporters-165700816.html

However he leaves.  What are we supposed to make of garbage like this?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

Never heard of Rick Wiles or his "TruNews programme". By way of context, I've been among Evangelical Christians of one flavor or another for over 6 decades. I have heard of "Right Wing Watch", however. Their shtick is to find obscure and semi-obscure something-or-other crazies and smear all conservatives or Evangelicals with the crazies they find. Anything "Right Wing Watch" claims should be taken with a very large block of salt. So I'm dismissing these comments by Rick Wiles as the ravings of a crazy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Right-wing pastor says Trump supporters will 'hunt down' Democrats when he leaves office

What are we supposed to make of garbage like this?

Dunno. What do you want to make of it?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dunno. What do you want to make of it?

What ever human scum dictates.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

If we had an honest media in this country stories like this would have been balanced with examples of antifa 
or blm activists preaching screeds against cops, corporations, churches and conservatives.

If it took the reporter more than four minutes to find examples of these he should look for a new line of work.

Online mountaineer

Never heard of Rick Wiles or his "TruNews programme". By way of context, I've been among Evangelical Christians of one flavor or another for over 6 decades. I have heard of "Right Wing Watch", however. Their shtick is to find obscure and semi-obscure something-or-other crazies and smear all conservatives or Evangelicals with the crazies they find. Anything "Right Wing Watch" claims should be taken with a very large block of salt. So I'm dismissing these comments by Rick Wiles as the ravings of a crazy.
Ditto. This is like quoting someone from the Westboro Baptist Church on matters of faith and politics.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Haven't a few articles been posted here from Tru News or was it truth dig?  That's quite a while ago.  I also think there is some sort of Tru or True something on the left.

https://www.trunews.com/    I never paid much attention to this, there stories seemed a bit off-the-top.

https://www.truthdig.com/  Must be the left.

There might be some others out there.  Truth out?   https://truthout.org/

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 11:31:37 pm by TomSea »

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This guy is nothing but a nutjob.

Excerpt from article:

In 2018, Mr Wiles predicted that a "leftist mob" led by CNN’s Anderson Cooper and MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow would decapitate Mr Trump and his family on the White House lawn.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

This guy is nothing but a nutjob.

Excerpt from article:

In 2018, Mr Wiles predicted that a "leftist mob" led by CNN’s Anderson Cooper and MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow would decapitate Mr Trump and his family on the White House lawn.

Yeah I think he's a nut job too. That is what I make of it.  But he is only repeating what Trump has said himself. 

Trump to evangelicals: There’ll be ‘violence’ if we lose the House
By Bob Fredericks
August 28, 2018 | 5:50pm

https://nypost.com/2018/08/28/trump-to-evangelicals-therell-be-violence-if-we-lose-the-house/

And then we have Paula White.  Trumps spiritual advisor giving Christians warnings:

Paula White: Christians will 'stand accountable before God' if they vote against Trump

https://www.christianpost.com/news/paula-white-christians-will-stand-accountable-before-god-if-they-vote-against-trump.html

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Yeah I think he's a nut job too. That is what I make of it.  But he is only repeating what Trump has said himself. 

By Bob Fredericks
August 28, 2018 | 5:50pm

https://nypost.com/2018/08/28/trump-to-evangelicals-therell-be-violence-if-we-lose-the-house/
Wait a minute.

You have it exactly backwards.

Trump talked about violence by Democrats, which actually happened - look at Antifa.

Show me where Trump said that Republicans would hunt down Democrats likewise.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

Wait a minute.

You have it exactly backwards.

Trump talked about violence by Democrats, which actually happened - look at Antifa.

Show me where Trump said that Republicans would hunt down Democrats likewise.

I did not.  Yes he mentioned Antifa being violent and it is.  But I don't think you read it

By Bob Fredericks

Excerpt:

rump’s comments echoed those of his lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who [predicted Americans would stage a “revolt” if Trump were impeached.

I did not.  Yes he mentioned Antifa being violent and it is.  But I don't think you read it

By Bob Fredericks

Excerpt:

rump’s comments echoed those of his lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who [predicted Americans would stage a “revolt” if Trump were impeached.

Nothing you posted reflects what you are saying that Trump said Republicans would turn violent.

President Trump warned evangelical leaders in a closed-door meeting that there would be “violence” if Republicans lose the House in the November midterm elections.

“You’re one election away from losing everything that you’ve got,” Trump told the gathering, according to recorded excerpts reviewed by NBC News, comparing the GOP’s Democratic opponents to violent anti-fascist protesters.

“They will overturn everything that we’ve done and they’ll do it quickly and violently, and violently. There’s violence. When you look at Antifa and you look at some of these groups — these are violent people,” the president said at the Monday meeting.

“The level of hatred, the level of anger is unbelievable. Part of it is because of some of the things I’ve done for you and for me and for my family, but I’ve done them,” he continued.

And what Giuliani said was not violence, but a 'revolt' which can of course be at the ballot box.   It makes no difference as that was not Trump anyway.

You are completely misreading the article.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Nothing you posted reflects what you are saying that Trump said Republicans would turn violent.
And what Giuliani said was not violence, but a 'revolt' which can of course be at the ballot box.   It makes no difference as that was not Trump anyway.

You are completely misreading the article.

Revolt, violence, civil war.  All the same difference right?  Funny how you said what Gulliani said but Trump repeated it. 

revolt verb
re·​volt | \ ri-ˈvōlt also -ˈvȯlt

\
revolted; revolting; revolts
Definition of revolt (Entry 1 of 2)
intransitive verb
: to renounce allegiance or subjection (as to a government) : rebel
a
: to experience disgust or shock
b
: to turn away with disgust
transitive verb
: to cause to turn away or shrink with disgust or abhorrence

revolt noun
Definition of revolt (Entry 2 of 2)
: a renouncing of allegiance (as to a government or party)
especially : a determined armed uprising
: a movement or expression of vigorous dissent

What definition will people interpret revolt?  Looks like the pastor interpreted as a determined armed uprising.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Offline bilo

If we had an honest media in this country stories like this would have been balanced with examples of antifa 
or blm activists preaching screeds against cops, corporations, churches and conservatives.

If it took the reporter more than four minutes to find examples of these he should look for a new line of work.

:amen:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

:amen:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Revolt, violence, civil war.  All the same difference right?  Funny how you said what Gulliani said but Trump repeated it. 

revolt verb
re·​volt | \ ri-ˈvōlt also -ˈvȯlt

\
revolted; revolting; revolts
Definition of revolt (Entry 1 of 2)
intransitive verb
: to renounce allegiance or subjection (as to a government) : rebel
a
: to experience disgust or shock
b
: to turn away with disgust
transitive verb
: to cause to turn away or shrink with disgust or abhorrence

revolt noun
Definition of revolt (Entry 2 of 2)
: a renouncing of allegiance (as to a government or party)
especially : a determined armed uprising
: a movement or expression of vigorous dissent

What definition will people interpret revolt?  Looks like the pastor interpreted as a determined armed uprising.
You obviously have no defense for what the clear text reads of Trump's quote.

And yet you keep repeating it.

Strange, but go ahead and remain satisfied in your confidence you think you know what Trump said although he never said what you believe he said.

and BTW, I find it revolting why people now cannot read.  Wait.  Did I just hunt down someone for saying that?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 02:40:03 am by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What ever human scum dictates.
He sounds like a very stable genius to me.