Author Topic: WashPost: Impeachment Probe May Go Public in November  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WashPost: Impeachment Probe May Go Public in November
« on: October 25, 2019, 02:21:16 pm »
WashPost: Impeachment Probe May Go Public in November

Jason Devaney    |   Thursday, 24 October 2019 08:30 AM

Democrats may take their impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump public in the middle of November amid growing pressure from Republicans and as they prepare to make their case to Americans less than a year before the 2020 election.

Hours after Republicans stormed a Democrat-led, closed-door interview in a secure room in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, The Washington Post reported Wednesday night that the investigation could soon be taken to the public arena.

Several Democrats told the Post that they hope to wrap up interviews in private by early November and then use the two weeks before Thanksgiving to hold public hearings. Details are currently being worked out regarding which witnesses would be placed in the hot seat and who would ask them questions, either lawmakers or lawyers.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/probe/2019/10/24/id/938456/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: WashPost: Impeachment Probe May Go Public in November
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 02:42:22 pm »
It will not go public. The whole goal of the thing is to keep the public's attention on "impeachment", so they will not pay attention to the numerous scandals ongoing which involve Biden and Democrats in general. Keep them focused and distracted on impeachment at all costs.

The Dems will keep this circus sideshow going for as long as they possibly can. Remember, the goal is not to impeach Trump. The goal is simply to harass and slander him as much as possible to keep him from doing real work. In their harebrained attempt to tarnish Trump right before an election, the Dems are making themselves look like fools.

These antics do appeal to a very small segment of seriously mentally challenged people. But most rational sensible people who understand the bigger picture, see the Democrats wasting time over nothing. The Dems are running out the clock until the next election. When their voters ask them what did they accomplish in their last term, the only answer Dems will have is, 'We harassed Trump as much as we could!' That is literally all they have to report. Other than screwing with Trump 24/7, the Democrats have accomplished nothing. Nothing at all. The Democrats have wasted, thrown away, the last three years chasing Trump around.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 05:35:41 pm »
And I believe "some Democrats."

:sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 05:37:25 pm »
And I believe "some Democrats."

:sarc:

But they make for the bestest sources. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 02:45:53 am »
The sooner they open hearings to the public, the sooner I get to watch the GOP meltdown, but mid November puts it near my birthday and it will be a nice present.