Author Topic: Civil war? Voters say we’re getting close  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Civil war? Voters say we’re getting close
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2019, 07:03:33 pm »
They won't be able to collect them. People will organize and defend themselves. Also, I don't believe the police or military will even try to confiscate our weapons outside urban areas.
Agreed.  President Trump outlawed a half million bump stocks 6 months ago but even using threat of felony or tax payer dollars to buy them back almost nobody is turning them in.  The ATF doesn't even collect data on the number turned in its so pathetic.

The people will not give up their guns and the government doesn't have enough bodies to confiscate them nor the political will to do it.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2019, 08:58:40 pm »
How do you propose that might happen?

With the help of the UN.  Rumor had it long ago, that when the gov't ordered army bases that weren't in operation be shut down,  they were going to being prepared and utilized to house UN troops for the takeover of the U.S.  Yes, rumor, possibility though?  I see it as one, especially since Bammy proposed putting a UN "hub" in DC. Supposedly it was going to be used to assist with 'counter intelligence" matters.  I don't know if such a 'hub' was ever created.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/planned-un-hub-in-washington-aims-to-influence-us-counterterrorism-strategy
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2019, 12:07:05 am »
With the help of the UN.  Rumor had it long ago, that when the gov't ordered army bases that weren't in operation be shut down,  they were going to being prepared and utilized to house UN troops for the takeover of the U.S.  Yes, rumor, possibility though?  I see it as one, especially since Bammy proposed putting a UN "hub" in DC. Supposedly it was going to be used to assist with 'counter intelligence" matters.  I don't know if such a 'hub' was ever created.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/planned-un-hub-in-washington-aims-to-influence-us-counterterrorism-strategy
That would entail a level of complicity in military and government that is about unbelievable.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington