Author Topic: Bette Midler Reminds People To ‘Be More Grateful’ For Rand Paul’s Neighbor  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bette Midler Reminds People To ‘Be More Grateful’ For Rand Paul’s Neighbor

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
October 23, 2019 10:20 PM ET

Singer Bette Midler cheered the neighbor who assaulted Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul in a Wednesday tweet, saying that people should “be more grateful” for him.

“I DO NOT promote violence but… Rand Paul says the Kurds are being “ingrates” for taking their frustrations out on US troops. Which is a good reminder for us all to be more grateful for the neighbor who beat the shit out of Rand Paul,” Midler tweeted.

I DO NOT promote violence but… Rand Paul says the Kurds are being “ingrates” for taking their frustrations out on US troops. Which is a good reminder for us all to be more grateful for the neighbor who beat the shit out of Rand Paul.

— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) October 24, 2019

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/23/bette-midler-rand-paul-neighbor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why do Libs always promote violence...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

It is in their genetic code. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Then she's a liar, because here last statement supports violence. I would bet that this is the mindset of  the majority of liberals today....if someone disagrees with you on politics or social issues, they deserve to be physically assaulted.
This will not end well. Antifa is the logical result of that kind of fascist thinking.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Because there is not even the tiniest thing "liberal" about them. They are,IN FACT,Fascists.

And because the Dim leadership are the only ones bright enough to realize that the only way for them to obtain the total control they MUST have to get the power they want is through violence in the streets so bad the general public starts calling on the Feral Goobermint to "Do,something,DO ANYTHING,BUT STOP THE VIOLENCE!"

People should be more careful about what they ask for. Look at what happened to the Russians arter they started chanting that slogan prior to 1917,and to the Chinese when they were facing similar circumstances due to the actions of various war lords. Yeah,they got the stern "law and order" government they asked for,and look at how wonderfully that worked out for them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

@mystery-ak

Because there is not even the tiniest thing "liberal" about them. They are,IN FACT,Fascists.

And because the Dim leadership are the only ones bright enough to realize that the only way for them to obtain the total control they MUST have to get the power they want is through violence in the streets so bad the general public starts calling on the Feral Goobermint to "Do,something,DO ANYTHING,BUT STOP THE VIOLENCE!"

People should be more careful about what they ask for. Look at what happened to the Russians arter they started chanting that slogan prior to 1917,and to the Chinese when they were facing similar circumstances due to the actions of various war lords. Yeah,they got the stern "law and order" government they asked for,and look at how wonderfully that worked out for them.
I got on one big city forum a week or so ago where I called leftist protesters i.e. Antifa who physically attack attendees to Trump rallies fascists.
One responding lib was highly incensed furiously protesting that leftists can't be fascists.
I responded by telling they assuredly can be. I asked him what would you call a person who physically attacks people because they don't agree with their politics?
I didn't get a response back.

Offline skeeter

I'm grateful Bette Midler hasn't charted in thirty years.

Fingernails on a chalkboard make more appealing music.

Offline musiclady

Leftists are ugly, inside and out.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm grateful Bette Midler hasn't charted in thirty years.

Fingernails on a chalkboard make more appealing music.

@skeeter

You may not like her,but there is no denying her musical ability.

IMHO,she blew it back in the 70's when she made a big deal about identifying with the homosexual bathhouse crowds in NYC,who were said to be her biggest fans before she started recording hits.

I am temped to say that people back then were less open that the people of today about that whole public "in your face" homosexual scene,but I honestly don't think that is true. IMHO,it is just the "theme" pushed by the leftist media to try to "normalize" public homosexual activity.

At any rate,her booming musical career took a nose dive,and in MY opinion the big reason the big mouth is running that mouth today is to make an attempt to revive her career.

Same with most of the aging actresses we keep hearing about attending protests and walking in marches. It's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

The truth of the matter is these narcissistic actors and actresses care nothing about no one and nothing other than themselves.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 08:26:50 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

@skeeter

You may not like her,but there is no denying her musical ability.

IMHO,she blew it back in the 70's when she made a big deal about identifying with the homosexual bathhouse crowds in NYC,who were said to be her biggest fans before she started recording hits.

I am temped to say that people back then were less open that the people of today about that whole public "in your face" homosexual scene,but I honestly don't think that is true. IMHO,it is just the "theme" pushed by the leftist media to try to "normalize" public homosexual activity.

At any rate,her booming musical career took a nose dive,and in MY opinion the big reason the big mouth is running that mouth today is to make an attempt to revive her career.

Same with most of the aging actresses we keep hearing about attending protests and walking in marches. It's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

The truth of the matter is these narcissistic actors and actresses care nothing about no one and nothing other than themselves.
Midler has a decent singing voice and had a fair act.
But at some point in her life she decided to be a major league a**hole.
She's not physically attractive, and when her inward ugliness became apparent to many people, her popularity suffered.
Similar to Garrison Keillor aka Garrulous Squealer. I used to like his program and his books. He's a talented writer.
But I remember an interview he did in the early nineties with some newspaper guy from the Twin Cities where he went on a rant about "evil Republicans."
I was a Democrat at the time, but that interview revealed to me Keillor's inner ugliness. What a hypocrite. He was writing books about small town people a great many of whom are Republicans, even in Minnesota. And he sounded deranged.
I lost a lot of respect for him.  Time has not made him or Midler improve much in the inner ugliness department.

Offline skeeter

Midler has a decent singing voice and had a fair act.
But at some point in her life she decided to be a major league a**hole.
She's not physically attractive, and when her inward ugliness became apparent to many people, her popularity suffered.
Similar to Garrison Keillor aka Garrulous Squealer. I used to like his program and his books. He's a talented writer.
But I remember an interview he did in the early nineties with some newspaper guy from the Twin Cities where he went on a rant about "evil Republicans."
I was a Democrat at the time, but that interview revealed to me Keillor's inner ugliness. What a hypocrite. He was writing books about small town people a great many of whom are Republicans, even in Minnesota. And he sounded deranged.
I lost a lot of respect for him.  Time has not made him or Midler improve much in the inner ugliness department.

It wouldn't matter to me if she were a staunch right winger, the only time I could tolerate her voice was the time she channeled the Andrews Sisters.

Offline Hoodat

Midler: 
“I DO NOT promote violence but…

If you openly express gratitude for one who initiated an extremely violent unprovoked attack against another, then you promote violence.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

If you openly express gratitude for one who initiated an extremely violent unprovoked attack against another, then you promote violence.
And that is the lesson she would teach her own child, apparently. Thank goodness no grandchildren have come along.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org