Author Topic: Rand Paul shares video of unhinged NY couple that verbally attacked and harassed him eating lunch  (Read 748 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul shares video of unhinged NY couple that verbally attacked and harassed him eating lunch
October 19, 2019 | Zachary Leeman

Rand Paul was harassed by leftist protestors while he was out eating lunch at a California restaurant.

Video of the incident has hit social media, and it includes a woman flipping off the camera and saying, “You just ran into two people from New York, kiddo, and we’re not putting up with your Republican bulls***.”

The camera then pans over to a man who appears to be lecturing Paul.

“I’m not being rude, he’s a public official, I have a right to speak to him,” the man says at one point.

“While you and I possibly, probably, don’t have much in common politically, we are Americans,” the man says at another point right before the video cuts off.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/19/rand-paul-shares-video-of-unhinged-ny-couple-that-verbally-attacked-and-harassed-him-eating-lunch-841413
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rand Paul shares video of unhinged NY couple that verbally attacked and harassed him eating lunch
October 19, 2019 | Zachary Leeman

Rand Paul was harassed by leftist protestors while he was out eating lunch at a California restaurant.

Video of the incident has hit social media, and it includes a woman flipping off the camera and saying, “You just ran into two people from New York, kiddo, and we’re not putting up with your Republican bulls***.”

The camera then pans over to a man who appears to be lecturing Paul.

“I’m not being rude, he’s a public official, I have a right to speak to him,” the man says at one point.

“While you and I possibly, probably, don’t have much in common politically, we are Americans,” the man says at another point right before the video cuts off.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/19/rand-paul-shares-video-of-unhinged-ny-couple-that-verbally-attacked-and-harassed-him-eating-lunch-841413

WHY is it that everybody you meet from NYC or Chicago seems to think they are tough guys,and the instant they are threatened they start screaming for a cop?

Everybody who is from the southeast knows what I am talking about,because the asshats retire and move to the southeast to live.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

WHY is it that everybody you meet from NYC or Chicago seems to think they are tough guys,and the instant they are threatened they start screaming for a cop?

Everybody who is from the southeast knows what I am talking about,because the asshats retire and move to the southeast to live.

That woman is the prototype for the rank & file rat voter today. She doesn't know why she's so pissed off, but pissed off she is.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That woman is the prototype for the rank & file rat voter today. She doesn't know why she's so pissed off, but pissed off she is.

Wanna know what I do when I come across people like that?

That's right...I piss them off even more.  It's how I get my jollies.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

Reminds me of the treatment the Houston Astros have gotten from the feral NYC animals in the outfield this playoff .... .  Taunting, throwing debris, threats.......

I am sure there are examples of decent people in NYC, but I thinking they must be far and few between.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

We just returned from visiting friends who live near Wilmington, NC. They said the most obnoxious people on their block are the ones who've retired from New Jersey.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

New Yorkers are so repulsive.  We should seal off everything south of Scarsdale and give it to Haiti.

Online mountaineer

UNHINGED WOMAN Who Assaulted Rand Paul in Restaurant Is Washed Up Actress LB Zimmerman – And She’s Bragging About It Online
by Jim Hoft October 20, 2019

...   The horrid leftist who attacked Senator Paul in California is a washed up New York actress. LB Zimmerman is an actress and writer, known for Medicare Mermaids (2016), Flossin (2001) and A Helping Hand (2012).

Zimmerman posted on Facebook before she decided to verbally assault the US Senator.

...    Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Wanna know what I do when I come across people like that?

That's right...I piss them off even more.  It's how I get my jollies.

Excellent strategy.  I personally find that being condescending to them pisses them off more than anything else. 

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
  The horrid leftist who attacked Senator Paul in California is a washed up New York actress. LB Zimmerman is an actress and writer, known for Medicare Mermaids (2016), Flossin (2001) and A Helping Hand (2012).

I think the use of the term "known" in this context is way past a stretch.  I challenge anybody who can honestly say they have seem these so called movies/plays.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Yup
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Rand's a tough guy, standing up to all that ugly piling on him...

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

I think the use of the term "known" in this context is way past a stretch.  I challenge anybody who can honestly say they have seem these so called movies/plays.
I'm coming to the conclusion that liberal white women are the most obnoxious people in the country. If just that group of citizens didn't have the vote, this country would be a lot better off.
BTW, I have a few liberal sisters who fit the description/general attitude of the idiot woman who verbally attacked Paul.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 05:52:03 pm by goatprairie »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

I've never even heard of them,and am guessing even most of the residents in NYC have never heard of them,either. If you were to create a list of people who had,they would all probably be "Broadway regulars" and NYC denizens in show biz.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

She's a has been/never was actress trying desperately to get a second 15 minutes of fame
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She's a has been/never was actress trying desperately to get a second 15 minutes of fame

"Second 15 minutes of fame?"  She never had a first. :rolling:
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"Second 15 minutes of fame?"  She never had a first. :rolling:

I was trying to be generous to her "career"  :silly:

Offline GrouchoTex

Some from Philly and L.A. fit that description, too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Some from Philly and L.A. fit that description, too.

@GrouchoTex

I agree with the Philly,but I guess I have never known enough people from LA to know about them.

It does seem like "bluff and strut while talking tough" is the prime personality trait of pretty much everybody that grew up and lived all their lives in big cities,though.

Most of the ones I met from the northeast seem to have to make personality adjustments when they move south,and can no longer "trash talk" anybody without getting their lives punched out. Seems like you can do that up north,and nobody sees it as a threat. Threaten someone from the rural south,and you end up wearing them because they didn't understand you were just "chest beating" and didn't mean any harm,though.

I was friends with two guys in the army from up north. One was a Pole from Chicago,and the other a NYC Italian. Both first generation Americans,and were in reality best friends. Still,every once in while one would go off on the other with a "dumb Pollock" or "greasey Italian making rings on the beach" comment,and it was "game ON". I honestly don't think I have ever heard more vile insults in my life,but these guys were just funning with each other,and repeating what they heard said when growing up in each of their own "big city ghettos". "Yo Mama" jokes weren't a down payment on the stuff these guys were saying.

Still,once you understood they weren't going to try to murder each other,it was pretty damn funny.

Offline PeteS in CA

It sounds like LB Zimmerman is a Hollyweirder, though the picture seems more like West Hollywood, IYKWIM. Definitely :3: -worthy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

She could puncture his other lung or rip it out.
I saw saw her drinking a piña colada at Trader Vic's
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
It sounds like LB Zimmerman is a Hollyweirder, though the picture seems more like West Hollywood, IYKWIM. Definitely :3: -worthy.

She like many desperate low lifes is tring to get some press to provide CPR to a crappy career in the enteratainment field.
Luckily 90% of people can see that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

You can't really tell by looking once all the makeup goes on,but she (?) sure does seem to have a lot of "Man Face" showing.

I wouldn't bet either way.

Hell,it considers itself to be in showbiz,so it might not even know anymore.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She could puncture his other lung or rip it out.
I saw saw her drinking a piña colada at Trader Vic's

Was  her hair perfect?  It looks like Hell in that picture....
I will NOT comply.