Author Topic: Dick Morris: ‘If You Feel a Pulse, You Know Hillary’s Going to Run’  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dick Morris: ‘If You Feel a Pulse, You Know Hillary’s Going to Run’

Trent Baker 20 Oct 2019

During Sunday’s broadcast of “The Cats Roundtable” on New York AM 970 radio, political commentator and former Bill Clinton adviser Dick Morris weighed in on the prospect Hillary Clinton adds her name to the crowded field of 2020 Democratic presidential candidates.

Host John Catsimatidis asked Morris if there are any candidates out there who have yet to announce a run that he could see running.

Morris said as long as Clinton has a “pulse,” there is a good chance she is going to run.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/10/20/dick-morris-if-you-feel-a-pulse-you-know-hillarys-going-to-run/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She never stopped running. She will be running until the undertaker throws dirt in her face.

It's laughable that so many people are ranting and raving about Trump's ego,and none of them seem to have a thing to say about her ego.

Especially when you consider the only thing in her life she has ever done on her own was to marry Bubba.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
She never stopped running. She will be running until the undertaker throws dirt in her face.

I just hope someone remembers to cut the cord to the bell...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I just hope someone remembers to cut the cord to the bell...

And drive a big ass wooden stake thu her heart to hold her securely to the bottom of the coffin.   
Can't be too safe with a vampire like hillary. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
And drive a big ass wooden stake thu her heart to hold her securely to the bottom of the coffin.   
Can't be too safe with a vampire like hillary.

I wish I could be sure a stake would be sufficient - I'd rather launch her body into the sun. It might cause it to go supernova, but it would still be worth it...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA