Author Topic: Liberals just don’t think like us  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liberals just don’t think like us
« on: October 21, 2019, 01:27:22 pm »
October 21, 2019
By Robert Arvay

If you are mystified by things that liberals say and do, then you are in good company.  What they say, and what they do, begin with what they think, and they do not think like us.  Their thinking makes as little sense as what they say and do.

For example, liberal politicians can lie to your face -- and then, even when they know that you have caught them in a lie, they have no shame.  Indeed, when challenged, they will, astonishingly, either repeat the same lie, or tell a different one, and all without blinking an eye.  Witness Elizabeth Warren with her repeated fabrications, one of the latest of which is that she was fired for getting pregnant, provably a lie, and yet, she tenaciously repeats it without shame.

When you or I speak, our reference point is the truth.  When they speak, their reference point is their political or personal self-interest.  Truth is their enemy.  It exposes their corruption.  When they speak, their intent is to deceive, to mislead, and to conceal.  There is no reasoning with such people.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/liberals_just_dont_think_like_us.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Liberals just don’t think like us
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 01:44:48 pm »
I had a rare political conversation with a liberal friend. He was outraged that Trump hadn't shared his tax returns. I asked him if he was as concerned about how the Clintons or Obamas, who went into the white house without a pot to p*ss in but who were now millionaires many times over, got their money. He responded with 'no, people want to buy their books. So what'. Debating them is a total waste of time.

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 01:56:43 pm »
I had a rare political conversation with a liberal friend. He was outraged that Trump hadn't shared his tax returns. I asked him if he was as concerned about how the Clintons or Obamas, who went into the white house without a pot to p*ss in but who were now millionaires many times over, got their money. He responded with 'no, people want to buy their books. So what'. Debating them is a total waste of time.

Did the Obamas and Clintons share their tax returns, though?

Were we able to see where the money came from?

Transparency is important, imo
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 04:13:10 pm »
I was on a large city internet forum recently, and the topic was the recent creation by Kellogg's to create  a cereal for LGBTQXCRTHAF etc. weirdos.
What concerned the liberals on the forum was whether the cereal would taste good or not.
They couldn't seem to grasp the big issue of whether creating a special cereal just for a tiny group of Americans was a good idea or maybe just virtue-signaling i.e. stupid.
One lib castigated conservatives for not wanting to be generous enough to allow a special cereal just for the weird sexers.
The fact that the whole idea might have been ridiculous completely escaped them.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 04:18:05 pm »
Did the Obamas and Clintons share their tax returns, though?

Were we able to see where the money came from?

Transparency is important, imo

There's "transparency", then there's common sense. Trump's name is on hotels and resorts all over the world.

Donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted as soon as she lost in 2016.

Leaving reasonable people to draw their own conclusions as to how the two made their money.

C'mon @OfTheCross, use your noodle.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/18/donations-to-clinton-foundation-plunged-along-with-hillarys-election-defeat/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 04:23:35 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 04:20:17 pm »

Fixed it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 12:40:57 am »
"Liberals just don’t think like us..."

They are no longer "liberals".
They are now leftist/marxist/communists.

That accounts for their "thinking".

It's also why we should no longer mince words with the designation "liberals". That went out in the 1960's.

Call them for what and who there are.