Author Topic: BREAKING: Leaked Hillary Email Could Be Smoking Gun On Russia… WOW  (Read 361 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Leaked Hillary Email Could Be Smoking Gun On Russia… WOW

(Gateway Pundit) – Sometimes the obvious just slips by you. This is one of those times.

Crowdstrike reportedly didn’t determine that ‘Russia’ hacked Hillary’s emails until June 2016. So how could Australia’s Alexander Downer know that ‘Russia’ hacked her emails in May 2016?

The dates just don’t add up. In May 2016 George Papadopoulos was contacted by Australian Alexander Downer and told that Russia had Hillary’s emails.

https://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/2019/10/19/breaking-leaked-hilalry-email-could-be-smoking-gun-on-russia-wow/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: BREAKING: Leaked Hillary Email Could Be Smoking Gun On Russia… WOW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 05:09:42 pm »
I am sure a dozen countries hacked her server and have all her emails.  When Trump suggested that America get the emails from Russia, I knew he was joking, but the reality is that they are out there.

I am also certain Americans and or American assets are dead because of Clinton's cavalier mindset on security.  She is an utter idiot, and deserves the Rosenberg treatment.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 05:10:30 pm »
They got her this time.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 07:01:09 pm »
They got her this time.

@The Ghost

"They got her this time,episode 138!"

She still has over 1000 "missing" FBI "confidential" background reports on prominent politicians and their families. She will never be arrested or charged with anything.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 09:09:24 pm »
They got her this time.

Yes indeedy, they'll be locking her up sometime soon, I'm sure.  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.