Author Topic: Another House Democrat Is Under Investigation For Allegedly Sleeping With Staffer  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Another House Democrat Is Under Investigation For Allegedly Sleeping With Staffer

Peter Hasson
Senior Reporter
October 24, 2019 4:49 PM ET

Another freshman Democrat in the House is under investigation for allegedly sleeping with a staffer, among other possible violations of House ethics rules.

The House Ethics Committee is investigating Michael San Nicolas, Guam’s non-voting delegate to Congress, who allegedly “engaged in a sexual relationship with an individual on his congressional staff, converted campaign funds to personal use, and/or accepted improper or excessive campaign contributions,” the committee announced Thursday.

San Nicolas’s former chief of staff filed a complaint with the Guam Election Commission in September, accusing his former boss of improperly using campaign funds to facilitate an extramarital affair, the Pacific Daily News reported in September. San Nicolas’s office didn’t immediately return the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/24/guam-delegate-san-nicolas-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't see how throwing a hump into an aid is a bad thing. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't see how throwing a hump into an aid is a bad thing.

@The Ghost

Me either,but when you start spending campaign contributions and other "official" money to pay for it,it's an actual crime.

IF you are going to do it,make damn sure the humpee has an actual job they work for the money they get. If you don't,it's the equivalent of begging to be blackmailed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!