Author Topic: Graham says he's 'increasingly optimistic' Trump's Syria strategy will succeed  (Read 338 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham says he's 'increasingly optimistic' Trump's Syria strategy will succeed
Dylan Stableford Senior Writer
,Yahoo News•October 21, 2019

After spending a week railing against President Trump’s decision to pull U.S. troops out of northern Syria, abandoning America’s Kurdish allies and opening the door for Turkey’s deadly invasion, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said on Sunday that he now supports the move.

“I’m increasingly optimistic this could turn out very well,” Graham told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo. “I am increasingly optimistic that we can have some historic solutions in Syria that have eluded us for years, if we play our cards right.”

Graham said he spoke with Trump over the weekend and that the president assured him the United States is not abandoning the Kurds, who suffered 10,000 killed in fighting against ISIS terrorists. (The United States, which supported the Kurds with arms and a relatively small contingent of special operations forces, lost eight lives in the five-year battle, Graham noted.)

more
https://news.yahoo.com/graham-trump-syria-increasingly-optimistic-155425914.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Ok ... will the real Lindsey Graham please state his honest opinion??  I thought he had stated that he's going to be Trump's worst nightmare over this???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ok ... will the real Lindsey Graham please state his honest opinion??  I thought he had stated that he's going to be Trump's worst nightmare over this???

It all depends on who is interviewing him... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Can we let the folks on the "worst nightmare thread" know this?   :laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

What makes you think having Lady Lindsey as his goomba ISN'T Trumps worse nightmare?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

@libertybele

What makes you think having Lady Lindsey as his goomba ISN'T Trumps worse nightmare?

At this point in time, it seems just about everyone is Trump's worst nightmare, from Giuliani to his creepy son-in-law.  I may not agree with Trump on some issues, but our President deserves some credit and  it is becoming hard to keep track of the widening field of RINO's and the batcrap crazies on the left trying to take him down.

Sheer lunacy for crying out loud.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 06:08:37 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Can we let the folks on the "worst nightmare thread" know this?   :laugh:

Ya ... you deserve to chuckle; I'm one that posted originally on that thread agreeing with him, but Lindsey changed his mind rather abruptly.  I'd love to hear his explanation.