Author Topic: WATCH: Van Jones Completely Torches Hillary Clinton Over Calling Tulsi Gabbard a 'Russian Asset'  (Read 326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Van Jones Completely Torches Hillary Clinton Over Calling Tulsi Gabbard a 'Russian Asset'
Beth Baumann

Posted: Oct 19, 2019 10:00 AM

Van Jones on Friday shredded twice-failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for saying Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) is a "Russian asset." According to the CNN political commentator, Clinton is "playing a very dangerous game" when she suggests Russia is grooming Gabbard, a sitting Congresswoman, to make a third party run for president in 2020.

"She’s playing a very dangerous game," Jones told CNN's Erin Burnett. "Hillary Clinton, if you’re concerned about this information and to spread disinformation, that is what just happened, just throw out some information, disinformation, smear somebody."

Jones suggested the former Secretary of State should hold herself to higher standards.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/10/19/watch-van-jones-completely-torches-hillary-clinton-over-calling-tulsi-gabbard-a-russian-asset-n2555029
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
When a known Communist (Van Jones) starts running his mouth trying to protect someone there is likely a reason for it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Hold herself to higher standards??? You gotta be kidding - how could he say that with a straight face?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hold herself to higher standards??? You gotta be kidding - how could he say that with a straight face?

@Snarknado

I think "higher standards" is something Bubba Bill does. Bubbette! is just a straight-up drunk.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun wrote:
"When a known Communist (Van Jones) starts running his mouth trying to protect someone there is likely a reason for it."

Makes me wonder where o'er-the-hillary is gettin' her information.
Does she have access to files on Ms. Gabbard that we don't...?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Bigun wrote:
"When a known Communist (Van Jones) starts running his mouth trying to protect someone there is likely a reason for it."

Makes me wonder where o'er-the-hillary is gettin' her information.
Does she have access to files on Ms. Gabbard that we don't...?

We know that she had/has access to 900+ raw FBI files.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Van Jones shows more class than Hillary, or than Evan McMuffin--top thired party #nevertrumper.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln