Author Topic: All Nine GOP Members of House Intel Committee Blast Schiff for Withholding Docs  (Read 407 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
All Nine GOP Members of House Intel Committee Blast Schiff for Withholding Docs
Debra Heine
- October 18th, 2019

All nine GOP members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) wrote a scathing letter to Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) on Friday accusing him of concealing documents related to Democrats’ “highly irregular” impeachment inquisition and demanding that they rectify their behavior.

“We are concerned that the Majority is knowingly withholding Committee documents related to your so-called ‘impeachment inquiry’ from the Minority,” the letter reads. “…it has come to our attention that the Majority is not uploading (or providing physical copies of) certain Committee documents related to your ‘impeachment inquiry’ to its document repository, thus withholding the existence of such documents from the Minority.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2019/10/18/all-nine-gop-members-of-house-intel-committee-blast-schiff-for-withholding-docs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Ah, the dreaded 'sternly worded correspondence'.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ah, the dreaded 'sternly worded correspondence'.

This may be a bit more than that @skeeter  It may be laying the groundwork for a legal fight against impeachment.

At least I hope it is.   happy77

Offline skeeter

This may be a bit more than that @skeeter  It may be laying the groundwork for a legal fight against impeachment.

At least I hope it is.   happy77

You're probably right. But its bad enough that this charade is likely to go that far.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're probably right. But its bad enough that this charade is likely to go that far.

@skeeter

Shirley you jest! There must be at least  dozen people in this country who think the Dim impeachment charade has nothing at all to do with muddying the waters prior to a Presidential election,and is based on a genuine concern for the survival of the Republic.

Unfortunately,they are all institutionalized and living in padded cells,and won't be voting.

OK,OK,they will be voting Dim,even if they don't know it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Shirley you jest! There must be at least  dozen people in this country who think the Dim impeachment charade has nothing at all to do with muddying the waters prior to a Presidential election,and is based on a genuine concern for the survival of the Republic.

Unfortunately,they are all institutionalized and living in padded cells,and won't be voting.

OK,OK,they will be voting Dim,even if they don't know it.

Must be all dozen live on my block.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Must be all dozen live on my block.

@skeeter

Right there is a good reason to move.  Unless you like poking them with sticks to hear them snarl,that is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

Looked at it - it's a list of letters sent.  No other type documents.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Right there is a good reason to move.  Unless you like poking them with sticks to hear them snarl,that is.

I wish I were that sadistic. Dealing with lunatic leftists only makes my head hurt.