Author Topic: Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

:silly:
Putin does win the elections he rigs.  It's funny cause it's true.

Offline Hoodat

Tulsi Gabbard a 'Russian asset'?

NYET
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Here is Gabbard's reply.  I love it, and she is absolutely correct!!

"Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain," Gabbard wrote in a scathing three-part tweet on Friday afternoon. "From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation."

As proven by President Trump there is no political downside to attacking Hitlery Clinton.   

Muscles McSpooky @MusclesRock31
10h
"Oh my God, I can't believe Tulsi killed herself!" - Everyone by next week
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 08:19:34 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Good luck, Tulsi Gabbard.  I can't say I've paid a lick of attention to her campaign,  but if she's up against the swamp,  I wish her the best.   It boggles the mind to see the New York Times pillage an antiwar Democrat.  I was talking tonight to an old McGovernite who is astonished at the derangement.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection
by Tim Pearce
 | October 18, 2019 11:35 AM

Hillary Clinton said that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is being groomed by Moscow to run as a third-party spoiler candidate in 2020 to help President Trump win re-election.

@mystery-ak

Well,if there is anyone in America that is qualified to recognize a Soviet mole,it's Bubbette! She is older now and gone "full-race fascist",but she used to be a dedicated commie back before she gained power and started selling it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Hillary Clinton Asked To Leave Costco After Repeatedly Accusing Sample Lady Of Being A Russian Asset
October 18th, 2019

WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources at a DC-area Costco, failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was asked to leave Costco again after repeatedly accusing a lady handing out food samples of being a Russian asset.

It wasn't clear how Clinton had ended up in the Costco, as she usually has her servants' servants go to the market for her. Some suggested she wanted to disguise herself and go be among her subjects to see how the other 99% lives.  .. The Babylon Bee, natch
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

Hillary Clinton backs out of DC event also set to include Tulsi Gabbard, Kirstjen Nielsen: report

Danielle Wallace

8 hrs ago

Hillary Clinton has backed out of a Friday appearance at an event also scheduled to include Democratic presidential candidateTulsi Gabbard, among other guests, according to a report.

Word of Clinton's removal from the bill of Fortune magazine’s Most Powerful Women Summit came Thursday, the same day the former secretary of state sparked a clash by accusing Gabbard of being groomed by Russia to run as a third-party candidate for president in 2020.

The Hawaii congresswoman and combat veteran fired back in a scathing series of tweets later Thursday, challenging Clinton not to “hide behind your proxies” and join the presidential race "directly."

Slate.com reported that Clinton removed herself from the three-day summit due to a scheduling conflict. An unnamed source told the publication that Clinton decided not to participate in an act of protest against former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who was also scheduled to speak.

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-backs-out-of-dc-event-also-set-to-include-tulsi-gabbard-kirstjen-nielsen-report/ar-AAJ1uue?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hillary Clinton backs out of DC event also set to include Tulsi Gabbard, Kirstjen Nielsen: report

Danielle Wallace

8 hrs ago

Hillary Clinton has backed out of a Friday appearance at an event also scheduled to include Democratic presidential candidateTulsi Gabbard, among other guests, according to a report.

Word of Clinton's removal from the bill of Fortune magazine’s Most Powerful Women Summit came Thursday, the same day the former secretary of state sparked a clash by accusing Gabbard of being groomed by Russia to run as a third-party candidate for president in 2020.

The Hawaii congresswoman and combat veteran fired back in a scathing series of tweets later Thursday, challenging Clinton not to “hide behind your proxies” and join the presidential race "directly."

Slate.com reported that Clinton removed herself from the three-day summit due to a scheduling conflict. An unnamed source told the publication that Clinton decided not to participate in an act of protest against former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who was also scheduled to speak.

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-backs-out-of-dc-event-also-set-to-include-tulsi-gabbard-kirstjen-nielsen-report/ar-AAJ1uue?ocid=ientp

Nielson?  What's Gabbard doing there?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Good luck, Tulsi Gabbard.  I can't say I've paid a lick of attention to her campaign,  but if she's up against the swamp,  I wish her the best.   It boggles the mind to see the New York Times pillage an antiwar Democrat.  I was talking tonight to an old McGovernite who is astonished at the derangement.

The continuing warmonger position in both parties, is stunning.

In the mind of H. Clinton,, if the Russian agent is not Tulsi Gabbard,  it is Jill Stein.

Surely we shuld be able to trust the FBI/CIA to rootout the agents, in the political ranks?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln