Author Topic: CA Rep. Katie Hill Allegedly Involved Female Staffer in 2-Yr “Throuple” Relationship; RESIGNS SEAT i  (Read 2346 times)

Online mountaineer

The thot plickens:
Rep. Katie Hill paid female lover thousands of dollars in consulting fees
by Kerry Picket  & Joseph Simonson
 October 24, 2019 06:00 PM

California Democratic Rep. Katie Hill was still paying consulting fees to her campaign staffer and former lover Morgan Desjardins, 24, as recently as last month.

According to FEC Records, since April 2019, Hill's campaign has paid a little over $14,000 in fundraising-related consulting fees to Desjardins, doling out around $2,500 most months. Additionally, between 2017 and 2018, she made around $50,000 as a senior campaign staffer.  ...
More at Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

The thot plickens:More at Washington Examiner

I’m afraid this lady took No Rules marketing brand entirely too literal.  333cleo

She won’t be long in congress.

Offline PeteS in CA

The thot plickens:More at Washington Examiner

So did the 20-something actually do work? Or was she paid for her ......... services?

I’m afraid this lady took No Rules marketing brand entirely too literal.  333cleo

She won’t be long in congress.

Her district is northern Los Angeles County, so I'm not sure this kerfuffle plays poorly there. It might be a positive resume' item in that demographic context.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I don't know whether the headline means he's allegedly male or just allegedly Hill's lover.
Katie Hill paid ‘campaign bonus’ to alleged male lover
By Isabel Vincent
October 26, 2019 | 6:32pm

The married California Congresswoman under fire for her steamy “throupling” with an aide paid a male staffer she allegedly slept with the highest bonus she doled out to aides working on her campaign, federal documents show.

California Rep. Katie Hill, who is under probe by the House Ethics Committee for the reported affair with the staffer, Graham Kelly, also continued to pay a female campaign worker she and her husband were romantically involved until at least last month.

Kelly, the legislative director in the Democratic Congresswoman’s Washington DC, office, received a $5,100 “2018 election bonus” on April 27, according to Federal Election Commission records.

Kelly was one of only four campaign workers who received bonuses, which started at $2,700. His was the highest.  ...
Rest of story at NY Post

Offline PeteS in CA

I don't know whether the headline means he's allegedly male or just allegedly Hill's lover.Rest of story at NY Post

The fuller story, what is "known" is that before Hill became a Congress Critter, possibly before beginning her campaign, Hill started a ~2 year sexual relationship with a 22YO female, with the approval of Hill's husband (not sure if he got sexual with the 22YO). The 22YO was on Hill's campaign and possibly the staff at one of Hill's SoCal offices. Fast-forward to this year, it appears that Hill may have begun a "secret" sexual relationship with a male staffer in DC (Hill denies this). Hill's husband is making an issue of this in his divorce filing.

My for-what-little-it's-worth opinion is that the most that may come of this as far as Congress is concerned may be that she decides not to run for reelection in 2020.

As a whole, my impression is that Hill and hubby have been living a libertine lifestyle - lots of recreational chemicals and an "open marriage". Hubby's been fine with it all, but Hill found a little ambition, ran for Congress, and on winning decided she could do "better" than her less ambitious hubby. Hill didn't have the smarts to realize that her sex toys - hubby and 20-something female - might turn on her and go public.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The married California Congresswoman under fire for her steamy “throupling” with an aide paid a male staffer she allegedly slept with the highest bonus she doled out to aides working on her campaign, federal documents show.

@mountaineer

The man obviously worked hard for that bonus. Since when has it be wrong to pay people for working hard?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Hill didn't have the smarts to realize that her sex toys - hubby and 20-something female - might turn on her and go public.

@PeteS in CA

Cut her some slack. She is a Dim female politician from Ca. They don't think,they "feel",and he was just getting paid for making her feel better.

Offline PeteS in CA

Hill is claiming, "Intimate photos of me and another individual were published by Republican operatives on the internet without my consent.” The initial publisher of the pix AFAIK is the Daily Mail, a UK paper. But the DM probably found the pix on the Internet where she and/or hubby and/or 20-something posted them, stupidity not forced by any "Republican operatives".

Online mountaineer

Rep. Katie Hill to resign amid allegations of inappropriate relationships with staffers
She’s set to resign by the end of the week.
By HEATHER CAYGLE and JOHN BRESNAHAN
10/27/2019 06:37 PM EDT

Freshman Rep. Katie Hill is resigning from Congress after facing allegations of inappropriate sexual relationships with staffers in her office and on her congressional campaign, according to two Democratic sources.

Hill was under investigation by the House Ethics Committee for allegations of an improper sexual relationship with a male congressional staffer, a claim she denied. Hill admitted to and apologized for an “inappropriate” relationship with a female campaign staffer earlier this week.  ... Politico

:silly:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Rep. Katie Hill to resign amid allegations of inappropriate relationships with staffers
By HEATHER CAYGLE and JOHN BRESNAHAN

Freshman Rep. Katie Hill is resigning from Congress after facing allegations of inappropriate sexual relationships with staffers in her office and on her congressional campaign, according to two Democratic sources.

:silly:

Wonder what took here so long? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Katie Hill resigns from Congress after leaked naked photo and alleged affairs with male and female aides
by Kerry Picket
 & Susan Ferrechio
 | October 27, 2019 06:48 PM

California Democratic Rep. Katie Hill will resign from Congress after news stories revealing her relationship with a young female campaign staffer and a House Ethics Committee investigation into another alleged romance between Hill and her legislative director.

Hill, 32, had been a rising star in the House Democratic freshman class when photos surfaced in October, showing her in a hotel room unclothed and brushing the hair of a female campaign staffer who worked on her successful 2018 bid to unseat Republican Rep. Steve Knight.

The Daily Mail published additional lurid photos of Hill, including one with her holding a bong, as well as text messages that appear to show campaign workers and her husband concerned about her drinking habits.

MORE
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/katie-hill-to-resign-from-office-amid-house-ethics-investigation-into-relationships-with-staffers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@mystery-ak I was just about to post this

Rep. Katie Hill resigns amid ethics probe into reported affair with staffer
Fox News14 mins ago
Rep. Katie Hill, D-Calif., announced her resignation Sunday after a string of reports shining a negative light on her personal life, including a reported affair with her legislative director that sparked a House Ethics Committee investigation.

This is a developing story; check back for updates.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-katie-hill-resigns-amid-ethics-probe-into-reported-affair-with-staffer

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What's hysterical to me is she was doing just fine as long as her side-piece was a gal, and the shitstorm only happened when she decided to get a boy toy.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mod1

Katie Hill threads merged

Online mountaineer

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
"Throuple?"  Is that a thing?  Sounds like "Throw-upple."

:3:

@Cyber Liberty I heard the term a year or so ago on “Schitts Creek”
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline skeeter

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:47:40 pm by skeeter »

Offline dfwgator

What's hysterical to me is she was doing just fine as long as her side-piece was a gal, and the shitstorm only happened when she decided to get a boy toy.   :laugh:

It was the Nazi Tats.   The other stuff is a career enhancer in the Democratic Party.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It was the Nazi Tats.   The other stuff is a career enhancer in the Democratic Party.

@dfwgator

She has ONE tattoo,and it is a Maltese Cross,not a Nazi Cross.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

When you are down on a muffin everthing is cool.  When you try shifting the gears... it get complicated.

Offline Wingnut

@dfwgator

She has ONE tattoo,and it is a Maltese Cross,not a Nazi Cross.

When the old one eye is going to tuna town they all look the same.

Offline PeteS in CA

So she's taking zero responsibility, claims her husband that pictures show she was fine with is abusive, and she blames partisan operatives despite the fact that the story broke in a UK paper. I just hope she's not such a flake that she reneges on this resignation.

I'm not sure whether Goobernor Nuisance appoints a replacement for her seat or if it will be vacant until the next election  and new Congress.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 01:19:07 am by PeteS in CA »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So she's taking zero responsibility, claims her husband that pictures show she was fine with is abusive, and she blames partisan operatives despite the fact that the story broke in a UK paper. I just hope she's not such a flake that she reneges on this resignation.

I'm not sure whether Goobernor Nuisance appoints a replacement for her seat or if it will be vacant until the next election  and new Congress.

Special Election, I think.  IIRC (not looking it up, the game is on), it's in the Constitution.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
All of us Conservatives, gotta stand firm for moralitee

Except we show how entirely vacant such postures are, when reelecting Mark Sanford.

I'm used to it, though.  My father's married secretary eloped with our married pastor, when I was around 13-14, while I was an alter boy.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Special Election, I think.  IIRC (not looking it up, the game is on), it's in the Constitution.

Art I, Sect 2:

4: When vacancies happen in the Representation from any State, the Executive Authority thereof shall issue Writs of Election to fill such Vacancies.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.