Author Topic: Why is Erdogan allowed to fund Muslim Brotherhood mosques in America?  (Read 992 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why is Erdogan allowed to fund Muslim Brotherhood mosques in America?
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2019, 03:39:23 pm »
Islam is a religion. Just as Judaism is a religion whose holy books give the legal system for a nation.

@PeteS in CA

Islam is NOT a religion! It is a political system cloaked as religion.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2019, 04:54:02 pm »
@PeteS in CA

Huh?

You made this claim about US founders, "They just didn't think Americans would ever be foolish enough to allow Islam into America." I pointed out that support for this claim is lacking in the Constitution and its Amendments and asked what information you have that supports your claim. I'm pretty sure my post was pretty clear, but since you asked ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2019, 04:55:04 pm »
@PeteS in CA

@Bigun

BINGO! Good to see someone else "get's it".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2019, 05:06:29 pm »

You made this claim about US founders, "They just didn't think Americans would ever be foolish enough to allow Islam into America."

@PeteS in CA
Yes,I did. America was created by people fleeing from dogmatic European countries where there were no individual freedoms unless you were a member of the protected classes. In other words,people who wanted to live free. Name ONE person that lives free in an Islamic police state in all of history.

I pointed out that support for this claim is lacking in the Constitution and its Amendments and asked what information you have that supports your claim.

The preamble to the US Constitution,which states  "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." is a good place to start. Islam is a police state where every aspect of the people's daily lives are controlled by Mullahs enforcing religious law.

Frankly,I am surprised I have to point this out.

I'm pretty sure my post was pretty clear, but since you asked ...

I'm pretty sure it wasn't,or I wouldn't have asked.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2019, 05:07:38 pm »
@PeteS in CA

Islam is a religion. Just like Judaism is a religion. Further, Islam's "political system" is not spelled out in the Qur'an the way it is in the Torah, specifically the latter half of the book of Exodus, the book of Leviticus, and the book of Deuteronomy. So if having a "political system" make Islam not a religion, then by that "reasoning" Judaism is even more definitely not a religion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2019, 05:27:20 pm »
Islam is a religion. Just like Judaism is a religion. . 

@PeteS in CA

Both are religious police states,but Islam is MUCH more severe and Israel doesn't seem to give a damn about religious conquest and worldwide control.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2019, 05:28:54 pm »

@PeteS in CA
Yes,I did. America was created by people fleeing from dogmatic European countries where there were no individual freedoms unless you were a member of the protected classes. In other words,people who wanted to live free. Name ONE person that lives free in an Islamic police state in all of history.

The preamble to the US Constitution,which states  "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." is a good place to start. Islam is a police state where every aspect of the people's daily lives are controlled by Mullahs enforcing religious law.

Frankly,I am surprised I have to point this out.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't,or I wouldn't have asked.

Non sequitor. Haters of religion have similarly claimed that Christianity would create a "police state where every aspect of the people's daily lives are controlled by" priests and pastors and theologians "enforcing religious law".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2019, 05:41:02 pm »
Non sequitor. Haters of religion have similarly claimed that Christianity would create a "police state where every aspect of the people's daily lives are controlled by" priests and pastors and theologians "enforcing religious law".

@PeteS in CA

@PeteS in CA

The FF's were well familiar with the history of "The Reformation" in Europe and the horrors it produced,and that is why they wrote the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. Odd that you seem to have never heard of it.

Here it is for your amusement.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Please name a Muslim nation with such religious exceptions.

BTW,I have met several Catholics in my own lifetime that get so mad when you mention that their faces turn red and the spit and sputter. They claim that Catholicism is the "only true religion" and any nation not dominated by it are "Godless". If these fools are still running around today,just imagine what they were like in the 1700's.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 05:46:44 pm by sneakypete »