Author Topic: Senator: Hunter Biden Served On Amtrak Board Because He Liked Train Travel  (Read 137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
October 16, 2019 10:41 AM ET

Hunter Biden pointed to his previous seat on the Amtrak board of directors as justification for his position with a Ukrainian gas company — but that argument is reportedly very thin.

Biden’s only qualification for joining Amtrak was that he was a frequent passenger on trains, according to remarks made at the time in the Senate Commerce Committee.

When asked in an ABC interview about his qualifications for a seat on the Ukrainian gas company board: “What were your qualifications to be on board of Burisma [Holdings]?” Biden responded, “Well, I was vice chairman of the board of Amtrak for five years, I was the chairman of the board of the U.N. World Food Program. I was a lawyer for Boies Schiller Flexner, one of the most prestigious law firms in the world.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/16/report-hunter-biden-few-qualifications-amtrak-board-ukrainian-gas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34