Author Topic: “Islam Is Right About Women” Signs Pop Up In Texas…The Reaction From Leftists Is Priceless  (Read 310 times)

rangerrebew

“Islam Is Right About Women” Signs Pop Up In Texas…The Reaction From Leftists Is Priceless

(Tea Party 247) – Of all the time that humans have walked the earth, you were born in the era of the internet troll.

I hope you’re grateful.

After appearing in several cities around the world last month, signs reading “Islam is right about women” have now been spotted in Austin, Texas.

https://www.teaparty247.org/islam-is-right-about-women-signs-pop-up-in-texas-the-reaction-from-leftists-is-priceless/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

I don't care who you are that is funny.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.