Author Topic: Graham: Erdogan pledged to Trump to stay away from Kurdish territory in Syria  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: Erdogan pledged to Trump to stay away from Kurdish territory in Syria
By Rachel Frazin - 10/15/19 04:59 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Tuesday that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan promised President Trump that he would stay away from Kurdish territory Syria during a call with both men.

"I was part of a phone call yesterday between President Erdogan and President Trump where President Trump received a commitment from the President of Turkey to stay away from the Kobani area to prevent further escalation in Syria," Graham tweeted.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/465929-graham-erdogan-pledged-to-trump-to-stay-away-from-kurdish-held-area-of-syria
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Lindsey, Trumps clean up crew to the rescue.  Do you believe that Erdogan is going to hold to that pledge?  Trump let him loose to kill and destroy.

I have been with Lindsey Graham on this one.  Its funny however that Lindsey Graham is handling the situation.  Why didn't Trump just call Jerry Falwell Jr.?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah, yeah and the the US special forces that Turkey targeted was all an accident. What are the two things moslems can be counted on to do? Kill and lie!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 06:25:46 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Why does Trump need a witness to his calls now?  Could it be Trump knows how much he has devalued his own testimony?