Author Topic: The multiculturalism umbrella: Made in Islam wool  (Read 135 times)

rangerrebew

The multiculturalism umbrella: Made in Islam wool
« on: October 15, 2019, 02:16:08 pm »
The multiculturalism umbrella: Made in Islam wool

Why do US citizens miss the wool being pulled over their eyes? Because Americans are conditioned to be tolerant and compassionate, to embrace multiculturalism and respect each other’s beliefs, ideals and values. Islam, however, does not reciprocate.
Amil Imani, 03/05/18 16:08 | updated: 15:52

Ever since the massive arrival of Muslims to the Western hemisphere, our Western culture and world have been forever altered, thanks to the ceaseless attempts of the left to create a failing Utopian Multiculturalism paradise while forcefully jamming it down the throats of unsuspecting citizens.

in Europe is dead in the water, as every recent election has shown. Even the politicians are admitting it now. Then why they still insisting that we must coexist and keep importing more Muslims who will NEVER assimilate? Let me be clear, multiculturalism spells the demise of our Western culture. Is that what we want?

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/22097

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The multiculturalism umbrella: Made in Islam wool
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 12:07:59 am »
"Europe is dead in the water, as every recent election has shown. Even the politicians are admitting it now. Then why they still insisting that we must coexist and keep importing more muslims who will NEVER assimilate? Let me be clear, multiculturalism spells the demise of our Western culture. Is that what we want?"

To oppose this invasion is to be labeled a white nationalist, a racist, a xenophobe, an islamophobe.

I oppose it.
Call me whatever you wish.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 12:16:37 am by Fishrrman »