Author Topic: Exclusive: Trump lawyer Giuliani was paid $500,000 to consult on indicted associate's firm  (Read 570 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-whistleblower-giuliani-excl/exclusive-trump-lawyer-giuliani-was-paid-500000-to-consult-on-indicted-associates-firm-idUSKBN1WU07Z

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, was paid $500,000 for work he did for a company co-founded by the Ukrainian-American businessman arrested last week on campaign finance charges, Giuliani told Reuters on Monday.

More at link.

No wonder Rudy-Colludy could afford to represent the President free of charge...
He was selling out America.

I can't believe I used to admire him.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-whistleblower-giuliani-excl/exclusive-trump-lawyer-giuliani-was-paid-500000-to-consult-on-indicted-associates-firm-idUSKBN1WU07Z

More at link.

No wonder Rudy-Colludy could afford to represent the President free of charge...
He was selling out America.

I can't believe I used to admire him.

Yep, the glow of his heroics of 9-11 are a distant memory.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

America's mayor, the legendary crime buster, took a half million from a company named Fraud Guarantee.
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Indeed. Yes he shined during 9-11, but it also allowed people to put him on a pedestal and not question him afterward and perhaps gave him a false sense of security. 

I was correct; Giuliani cannot be trusted and is turning out to be another one of Trump's mistakes.  I believe it was Giuliani that also suggested that Trump appoint Rosenstein....and so the plot thickens.

I think it is safe to assume that Trump's circle of 'true' friends is few.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.