Author Topic: Liz Peek: Trump won’t lose his job due to impeachment – Dems will have hard time beating him in 2020  (Read 105 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Watch one of his rallies and there is little doubt that he can still draw huge, unprecedented crowds.  The only worry that I have about his re-election (provided he leaves the 2A in tact) is the corruption on the left.  That IMHO is the only way that he will lose; barring impeachment and removal from office or some unexpected health event.

Liz Peek: Trump won’t lose his job due to impeachment – Dems will have hard time beating him in 2020

an former Vice President Joe Biden or Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., actually defeat President Trump in the 2020 presidential election? Democrats watching Trump’s Minneapolis rally Thursday night have to wonder.

President Trump wowed the crowd in blue-state Minnesota. And what a crowd it was; tens of thousands inside the arena chanting and cheering, while hundreds more stood outside hoping to get in. The energy in the room was extraordinary, especially considering that the president, buoyed by his fans, spoke for an exhausting hour and 45 minutes.

Forget the polls, forget the partisan impeachment inquiry; the enthusiasm of those Minnesota supporters reminds us how powerful Trump is on the campaign trail and how lackluster Democratic candidates look in comparison...........

............How does President Trump excite his supporters? It’s his authenticity. Democrats will mock that claim. They protest that Trump lies and exaggerates; they fact-check his speeches and burrow in on discrepancies, but they miss the big picture.

President Trump famously goes “off-script” at such gatherings, and sometimes the results are painful. Saying Biden “kissed Obama’s ass” was vulgar; Trump should not have gone there...............

.....But sometimes, Trump’s best moments are when he recounts scenes he has experienced as president, like witnessing the coffins of fallen soldiers come off a plane from some hostile land. He recalls the anguish of the families who just minutes before were “fine,” but who are then devastated by that tragic sight. There is no doubt that Trump, too, is crushed by the loss of another fine young American.............

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/liz-peek-trump-wont-lose-his-job-due-to-impeachment-dems-will-have-hard-time-beating-him-in-2020
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.