Author Topic: JAIL TIME: Pelosi And Schiff Caught Violating U.S. Federal Law… FBI Investigating  (Read 521 times)

rangerrebew

JAIL TIME: Pelosi And Schiff Caught Violating U.S. Federal Law… FBI Investigating

(Gateway Pundit) – It wasn’t that long ago that Obama deep state operatives, led by US Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, accused General Michael Flynn of violating the Logan Act for making calls to foreign dignitaries including the Russian ambassador after Donald Trump won the election in 2016.

We now know that the Obama administration and deep state officials were spying on General Michael Flynn for at least a year prior to his private phone call with the Russian ambassador that they leaked to the liberal fake news media.

The Logan Act, enacted in January 30, 1799, is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

https://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/2019/10/20/jail-time-pelosi-and-schiff-caught-viloating-u-s-federal-law-fbi-investigating/

Offline libertybele

JAIL TIME: Pelosi And Schiff Caught Violating U.S. Federal Law… FBI Investigating

(Gateway Pundit) – It wasn’t that long ago that Obama deep state operatives, led by US Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, accused General Michael Flynn of violating the Logan Act for making calls to foreign dignitaries including the Russian ambassador after Donald Trump won the election in 2016.

We now know that the Obama administration and deep state officials were spying on General Michael Flynn for at least a year prior to his private phone call with the Russian ambassador that they leaked to the liberal fake news media.

The Logan Act, enacted in January 30, 1799, is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

https://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/2019/10/20/jail-time-pelosi-and-schiff-caught-viloating-u-s-federal-law-fbi-investigating/

They are DEMS so they are allowed to play by a different set of rules and Nancy has been around forever.  Nothing will become of this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The can be denied the usage of military transport and this shenanigans will stop.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not a single bad thing is going to happen to either of them for this.

It's just not going to happen,and there is no sense in getting yourselves all worked up over it,because neither of them is going to lose a minute of sleep over it.

Some animals really ARE "more equal" than other animals.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The can be denied the usage of military transport and this shenanigans will stop.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Yeah,congress creates and signs the military budgets. Ain't going to happen.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's just not going to happen,and there is no sense in getting yourselves all worked up over it,because neither of them is going to lose a minute of sleep over it.

@sneakypete

Wray's FBI won't touch this pipe dream with a 10-foot pole.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Wray's FBI won't touch this pipe dream with a 10-foot pole.

@Cyber Liberty

Neither will any other,regardless of who is at the top. This was true even in Hoover's day,when he complained about JKF partying in DC with woman who was a Nazi spy they were covering,and he basically told them to go to hell when the Feebs told him to quit dating her. At that time his "job" in the Navy was to attend embassy parties with unmarried women,and his refusal to quit dating the spy is what got him transferred to the PT,where his dereliction to duty (everybody asleep and the PT boat floating in the channel with a sea anchor out) resulted in a Japanese destroyer ramming and sinking it by accident,and at least a couple of the men in command to die.

This was proven after the war when the records of the Japanese Navy were seized and read,and the Japanese destroyer had a notation in their log that they had rammed an "unknown object" while going through the Strait at the same time on the same night the PT boat was sunk.

Daddy Joe wanted him to receive a Medal of Honor for his actions,and the Navy wanted him court-martialed. He got neither,but I DO think he got a life-saving medal for saving the life of one of his men who was drowning by towing him to the shore of a nearby island. Hard to complain about that one,even though it was his fault the man was in the sea to start with.

Offline Victoria33

Delegations from both Dems and Republicans go to foreign countries to consult with leaders of countries.   Remember when they all went to Israel not long ago and the two Muslim Dem Representatives didn't go?  Same kind of travel to other countries as this present one.  McCain and Graham delegations were famous for going to far eastern countries where fighting was ongoing and they were on the battlefields with the soldiers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

McCain and Graham delegations were famous for going to far eastern countries where fighting was ongoing and they were on the battlefields with the soldiers.

@Victoria33

No,they weren't. They were in the same countries as the fighting,but neither was ever in any danger of being fired on unless maybe Bubbette's "Kosovo airport sniper" was there.

They were at a rear echelon main base,well away from the fighting.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Jail time?  I'll bet my house vs. $10, that neither does 10 minutes in a cell.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline berdie

Jail time?  I'll bet my house vs. $10, that neither does 10 minutes in a cell.

I won't bet against you.

Offline aligncare

Republicans understand your point fully.

But why won’t some republicans understand the flip side of that double standard, and get that the rap against Trump is a sham, a false narrative that’s been laced and interwoven into every single “news” story since he first announced that he was going to take on Hillary and the Washington establishment and defeat them?

Sidebar: He does appear to be on the way to, if not defeating them, at least drawing them out and exposing and maybe crippling them for future elections.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Republicans understand your point fully.

But why won’t some republicans understand the flip side of that double standard, and get that the rap against Trump is a sham, a false narrative that’s been laced and interwoven into every single “news” story since he first announced that he was going to take on Hillary and the Washington establishment and defeat them?

@aligncare

In MY opinion,it is directly related to him making the "True Believer Republican Party People " insane with jealousy when he switched from the Dim Party right before the election,registered as a Republican,and then took the throne away from what passes as the Republican Party "Stars",whose turn it was to lose to the Dim candidate and then launder all the money they pulled in that wasn't spent.

Then the SOB had the gall to WIN!

Not only win,but do his best to hold to his campaign promises regardless of who it pissed off. No Republican President in history has accomplished as much in two terms as Trump has in 2 years. You KNOW that has to leave some marks.

On top of that,he doesn't owe a single damn one of them any favors.

The GALL of some people,right?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 10:48:23 pm by sneakypete »

Offline aligncare

@aligncare

In MY opinion,it is directly related to him making the "True Believer Republican Party People " insane with jealousy when he switched from the Dim Party right before the election,registered as a Republican,and then took the throne away from what passes as the Republican Party "Stars",whose turn it was to lose to the Dim candidate and then launder all the money they pulled in that wasn't spent.

Then the SOB had the gall to WIN!

Not only win,but do his best to hold to his campaign promises regardless of who it pissed off. No Republican President in history has accomplished as much in two terms as Trump has in 2 years. You KNOW that has to leave some marks.

On top of that,he doesn't owe a single damn one of them any favors.

The GALL of some people,right?

Good points. I’ve been so focused on Trumps presidency that I forgot all about how Trump upset the primary. Guess Trump got in the way of the uniparty’s business model; the preordained, lose with dignity, it’s her turn, model.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good points. I’ve been so focused on Trumps presidency that I forgot all about how Trump upset the primary. Guess Trump got in the way of the uniparty’s business model; the preordained, lose with dignity, it’s her turn, model.

And they would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those darned voters.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Visiting Syria and speaking with government leaders there does not violate the Logan Act. US Congress Critters do that all the time. Pelosi and crew would have to actually interfere with US foreign policy actions.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Visiting Syria and speaking with government leaders there does not violate the Logan Act. US Congress Critters do that all the time. Pelosi and crew would have to actually interfere with US foreign policy actions.

The Logan Act is a joke.  If John Kerry wasn't charged under it either time he interfered with US Policy actions, then nobody can.  Not when he "negotiated" with the North Vietnamese, and not when he did the same with the Iranians during the Trump administration.

The Logan Act is a dead letter.
I will NOT comply.