Author Topic: Prosecutors say Giuliani associates were trying to leave the country with one-way tickets when arres  (Read 985 times)

Offline roamer_1

I know, but it bugs me to do it that way. That implies that the period belongs to the quote, not the entire sentence.

Exactly right - As a programmer, closing quotes and brackets, I can see what you are saying precisely.
 :beer:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Exactly right - As a programmer, closing quotes and brackets, I can see what you are saying precisely.
 :beer:

:laugh:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
My Pappy was too busy to help in Normandy. He was busy killing Japs in Iwo Jima.

My dad was somewhere in the South Pacific with the U.S. Marines on June 6th, 1944. Not sure where exactly but he had already paid a couple of formerly Japanese held islands a visit by that time.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Quandary.

Maybe I was at Normandy...???

I just hadn't frosted the cake.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley