Author Topic: Trade Deal With China Is a Blockbuster  (Read 333 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trade Deal With China Is a Blockbuster
« on: October 14, 2019, 12:59:00 pm »
 Posted on October 12, 2019 by John Hinderaker

What the Democrats fear most is happening: President Trump and his negotiating team are reaching wide-ranging agreements with China that will be a huge boon to the United States.

In an Oval Office press conference yesterday, President Trump and China’s Vice Premier announced a Phase 1 set of agreements that will be documented over the next several weeks. The video of the press conference is embedded below; Trump’s performance was masterful. His many years of experience as a negotiator shine through.

The Phase 1 agreement covers several important topics, including agricultural sales. China has agreed to ramp up its purchases of agricultural products to $40-$50 billion–three times the previous peak–over the next two years. Trump joked that farmers will need to buy more land and work overtime. That means, I think, that Democrats can say goodbye to hopes that tariffs would be the issue that could win votes in rural America.

more w/video
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/10/trade-deal-with-china-is-a-blockbuster.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Trade Deal With China Is a Blockbuster
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 01:27:01 pm »

What the Democrats fear most is happening: President Trump and his negotiating team are reaching wide-ranging agreements with China that will be a huge boon to the United States.

In an Oval Office press conference yesterday, President Trump and China’s Vice Premier announced a Phase 1 set of agreements that will be documented over the next several weeks. The video of the press conference is embedded below; Trump’s performance was masterful. His many years of experience as a negotiator shine through.

The Phase 1 agreement covers several important topics, including agricultural sales. China has agreed to ramp up its purchases of agricultural products to $40-$50 billion–three times the previous peak–over the next two years. Trump joked that farmers will need to buy more land and work overtime. That means, I think, that Democrats can say goodbye to hopes that tariffs would be the issue that could win votes in rural America.

more w/video
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/10/trade-deal-with-china-is-a-blockbuster.php

I have little doubt that the DEMS will want to investigate his 'dealings' with China next, certainly they helped to 'rig' the elections against Hillary. /s
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 02:17:57 pm »

more w/video

@Once-Ler
Wait. Are you saying, mystery-ak, that this is a real trade deal? I thought Once-ler declared this deal to be imaginary...that President Trump is just making it up along with the Chinese Vice Premier, the State Department and the negotiating teams. Something of a Chinese fake-trade-deal-collusion-conspiracy as he expressed it.

TDS...drives out all reason and accountability (as Jack N would say)?

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:19:47 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 02:22:46 pm »
I have little doubt that the DEMS will want to investigate his 'dealings' with China next, certainly they helped to 'rig' the elections against Hillary. /s

Obviously China will be 'helping' him at his behest to win the next election if they agree with this deal.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 02:52:23 pm »
@Once-Ler
Wait. Are you saying, mystery-ak, that this is a real trade deal? I thought Once-ler declared this deal to be imaginary...that President Trump is just making it up along with the Chinese Vice Premier, the State Department and the negotiating teams. Something of a Chinese fake-trade-deal-collusion-conspiracy as he expressed it.

TDS...drives out all reason and accountability (as Jack N would say)?
@Mesaclone
Great!  Let me read it.  Where is the link?  There is none?  This is all just blog talk? oh damn

Do you believe everything you read, as long as it glorifies Trump?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:55:44 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 07:28:53 pm »
@Mesaclone
Great!  Let me read it.  Where is the link?  There is none?  This is all just blog talk? oh damn

Rather, I believe that which is supported by a preponderance of the evidence, common sense, and the general implications of Occam's razor. You should try it...would save you the need to create a bizarre and complicated conspiracy theory in a shallow effort to cling to your TDS.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 07:35:43 pm »
@Mesaclone
---------------------------------
Hmm........there's yip-yap about lotsa stuff; so what???
A query.
If Trumpet didn't have a voice, what would he be???

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 07:45:26 pm »
---------------------------------
Hmm........there's yip-yap about lotsa stuff; so what???
A query.
If Trumpet didn't have a voice, what would he be???

More articulate than yourself?