Author Topic: Shemp Smith Says He's leaving FOX News  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Shemp Smith Says He's leaving FOX News
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2019, 11:29:33 pm »
Sorry but this entire bizarre episode can be laid squarely on a personality quirk in the "Gay Gene".

Hear me out....

Tucker Carlson had blunt-speaking no-bullsh*t Joe Digenova on as a guest and called out Judge Napolitano for something he claimed while a guest on Shepherd Smith's show.

It was only THEN that the 'Bitchy Queen Gene' became dominant to the point Smith lost all control.

HE started all this.

And guess what?

When a ratings-challenged afternoon-slot show makes demands of the #1 show in evening Primetime... ???

I happen to agree with your analysis 100%.   I think it was the Tucker Carlson feud that got Shemp 86'ed, they just needed to give it a couple weeks to avoid making it look like that.  You can bet your sweet bippy the Murdock brats didn't want to let Shemp go.  Yes, FYI:  We've been watching Laugh-In reruns on our Amazon Prime!  Can't handle watching the second run of Hannity every night.

And a hearty "Thank Yew" to you all for making my spur-of-the-moment thread I posted as I heard the blessed words leave those cursed lips a "Hot Topic!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2019, 11:50:22 pm »
I happen to agree with your analysis 100%.   I think it was the Tucker Carlson feud that got Shemp 86'ed, they just needed to give it a couple weeks to avoid making it look like that.  You can bet your sweet bippy the Murdock brats didn't want to let Shemp go.  Yes, FYI:  We've been watching Laugh-In reruns on our Amazon Prime!  Can't handle watching the second run of Hannity every night.

And a hearty "Thank Yew" to you all for making my spur-of-the-moment thread I posted as I heard the blessed words leave those cursed lips a "Hot Topic!!"

It was the "m" that drew all the attention.

Don't be getting all arrogant on us now........  wink777
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2019, 11:53:57 pm »
It was the "m" that drew all the attention.

Don't be getting all arrogant on us now........  wink777

LOL!  I always mentally insert the "m" when I think of that guy.  Ever since his botched Katrina coverage, when he told us all there was mass murder at the NOLA Convention Center.  What a sensationalist putz.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2019, 12:23:56 am »
LOL!  I always mentally insert the "m" when I think of that guy.  Ever since his botched Katrina coverage, when he told us all there was mass murder at the NOLA Convention Center.  What a sensationalist putz.

I never watched the drama queen/liar again after his Katrina garbage.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2019, 12:31:39 am »
I never watched the drama queen/liar again after his Katrina garbage.

I get pretty ticked off when I can see that I've been played.  Drama queens in general, and Shemp in particular, do that crap for a living.  Fooey!
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2019, 09:35:21 pm »
I don't watch FOX unless there's some big breaking news story (explosion, major train derailment, things of that nature). Then, when Sheppie starts getting hysterical, I remember why it is I don't watch FOX.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2019, 09:50:36 pm »
I don't watch FOX unless there's some big breaking news story (explosion, major train derailment, things of that nature). Then, when Sheppie starts getting hysterical, I remember why it is I don't watch FOX.

Shemp was probably the most leftist of the Anchors, I imagine Fox will probably poach another lefty from CNN or PMSNBC.  Or get that weekend lefty, Vitter.  Either way, there will be a left wing moonbat at 3PM Eastern.  Somebody has to have Napalitano and Brazille on.  I say, OK, sweep all the bullshit into one dust pan so we can watch other hours in peace. 

Meanwhile, I have OANN on my Fire Stick....
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2019, 10:08:15 pm »
Shemp was probably the most leftist of the Anchors, I imagine Fox will probably poach another lefty from CNN or PMSNBC.  Or get that weekend lefty, Vitter.  Either way, there will be a left wing moonbat at 3PM Eastern.  Somebody has to have Napalitano and Brazille on.  I say, OK, sweep all the bullshit into one dust pan so we can watch other hours in peace. 

Meanwhile, I have OANN on my Fire Stick....

Is the somewhat 'cute' redhead..Obama's State Department Spokesperson...still at FOX?  Or, has she already gone on?

They could give them Shep's timeslot to let them have their circle-jerk.  Would show a fine contrast.

Wonder what their ratings would be?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2019, 10:14:10 pm »
Is the somewhat 'cute' redhead..Obama's State Department Spokesperson...still at FOX?  Or, has she already gone on?

They could give them Shep's timeslot to let them have their circle-jerk.  Would show a fine contrast.

Wonder what their ratings would be?

Harf?  Looks blonde to me...she left to work on some Clown Car campaign. 

They wouldn't drop a commentator into an Anchor gig.  Probably not a reporter either.  Harris Faulkner would be a good choice, so it probably won't be her.  They say they're rotating people starting Monday.  May even be somebody from another show, like Baer.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2019, 10:30:53 pm »
Harf?  Looks blonde to me...she left to work on some Clown Car campaign. 

They wouldn't drop a commentator into an Anchor gig.  Probably not a reporter either.  Harris Faulkner would be a good choice, so it probably won't be her.  They say they're rotating people starting Monday.  May even be somebody from another show, like Baer.

Tomi Lahren....   perfect!!!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald