Author Topic: Biden Spox: Hunter Was Cleared by Obama White House to Serve on Burisma Board  (Read 220 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Biden Spox: Hunter Was Cleared by Obama White House to Serve on Burisma Board
By Matt Margolis October 10, 2019

Earlier this week, Biden campaign spokeswoman Kate Bedingfield attempted to defend the Biden family's shady business dealings in Ukraine while Joe was vice president, and ended up implicating Barack Obama instead.

While his father was vice president and handling U.S. relations with Ukraine, Hunter Biden got a lucrative position on the board of Burisma Holdings. Despite having no experience in the field, Hunter Biden was making as much a $166,000 a month, sparking allegations that he was selling access to the White House.

"Every single independent outlet that’s looked into this has said there’s no issue of wrongdoing here," Bedingfield claimed, before adding, "In 2014 the White House cleared Hunter Biden serving on that board."

That's right, she admitted that the Obama White House cleared Hunter Biden sitting on Burisma's board.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/hunter-biden-was-cleared-by-obama-white-house-to-serve-on-burisma-board/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is not the first time Barack Obama has been dragged into the scandal by Biden or his campaign. In 2016, while bragging about how he got Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin (who was investigating Burisma Holdings)  fired, he says he told Ukrainian leaders that if they didn't believe him they could call Barack Obama. "They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president—the president said’ … I said, 'Call him.' I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.' I said, 'you’re not getting the billion.'" Earlier this month he justified his actions by saying he was carrying out the "official policy" of the Obama administration.

The real question here is whether Bedingfield's statement was a slip-up or part of the Biden campaign's strategy for handling this scandal. Biden never misses an opportunity to name-drop Obama and remind voters he was his vice president. Obama is still very much loved by the Democratic Party, and Biden has made Obama his virtual running mate because it makes it easier for him to shrug off tough questions because if you dare to challenge Quid Pro Joe you must be anti-Obama! Biden has every reason in the world to believe this strategy will work because Barack Obama avoided criticism for his scandals for eight years and was never held accountable.

Rest of the article....hmmm
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hmmm just noticed this article from last week

Is Joe Biden Turning His Quid Pro Quo into an Obama Scandal?
https://pjmedia.com/trending/is-joe-biden-turning-his-quid-pro-quo-into-an-obama-scandal/
Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
In "professional" terms, the Issues of Ethics, RULE OUT, even the"Appearance" of bias, of corruption. of conflict of interest.

So therefore a Corporation, seating a board member, would seek to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest.

It is very basic, and very universal.

I don't know the facts, but Cheney, who had been a CEO at Halliburton, fought charges of conflict of interest, over sole-source contracts awards to Halliburton.

The left would cite this compaint, and the right would scoff at it.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 08:02:53 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

Subpoena Obama and make him testify under oath!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cool beans! Now the cat can be walked back to Obastard. A nice day's work, Sloe Joe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh,well,that makes all the difference in the world!

I  had no idea Hunter Biden met so many stringent standards. :rolling:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Subpoena Obama and make him testify under oath!

@PeterS

And make sure he isn't wearing an ear bud!

I would pay cash money to see and hear Obama facing tough questions that hadn't been presented in advance, without cue cards or an ear bud.

Then again,an hour of "ummm,uhhhh,ahhhhh,and throat clearing and feet shuffling would be kinda boring.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I can't wait for Bammy to speak to this! :yowsa:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline conservativevoter

How many of the lsm picked up on Clapper's CNN statement?  Is he having an honest sweat breakout?   :silly: