Author Topic: Hillary's Chances  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary's Chances
« on: October 08, 2019, 03:32:34 pm »
October 8, 2019
Hillary's Chances
By Doris O'Brien

It is not surprising that some political gurus now see the potential of Hillary Clinton as the Democrat Party standard-bearer in 2020.   What took them so long?

Inveterate Hillary-watchers like myself understand that the motto propelling her overarching ambition is Dum Spiro, Spero: “Where there’s life, there’s hope.”  And since the thrust of Hillary’s life is politics, her hope is that through some third-time’s-the-charm magic she could at last realize her dream of becoming the first female president of the United States.

So it is hardly surprising that as another election cycle gets underway, Her Heinousness is mobilizing to make the seemingly impossible come to pass. As she once again ventures into the political limelight, her opening salvo might be the same as it was four long years ago when, standing among the alien corn at the Iowa state fair, she bellowed,  “I’m baaaaa-ck!”

The process, of course, will not be easy.  But it has begun.  And it was launched, as have so many of her ambitions, with the announcement of a new book, auspiciously brought to fruition. It may take a village to raise a child, but it takes yet another book – hers or Chelsea’s or a ghostwriter’s – to raise our awareness that Hillary Clinton is  by no means down  for the count.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/10/hillarys_chances.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Hillary's Chances
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 03:49:01 pm »
I have to say they got her cleaned up from the pale blue tent she wore in the Hamptons for her recent appearances on TV. She's not exactly tanned, rested, and ready, but she's so obsessed and delusional, she might be ready.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 04:50:35 pm »
I have to say they got her cleaned up from the pale blue tent she wore in the Hamptons for her recent appearances on TV. She's not exactly tanned, rested, and ready, but she's so obsessed and delusional, she might be ready.

Given the state of the Democrat Clown Car, she has a better-than-expected chance.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 01:23:04 am »
If she's the nominee, I'd give her close to 50/50.
Not quite there, but close.

That member "jafo" has been posting for months and months that she's gonna be the candidate. Folks sorta laughed at that at first. But now, the laughter is dying down.

And I've posted several times that Trump will win in 2020, but again in a close contest that [again] will not be easy. He'll win the Electoral College, but once more a popular vote victory isn't guaranteed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 02:49:25 pm »
If she's the nominee, I'd give her close to 50/50.
Not quite there, but close.

That member "jafo" has been posting for months and months that she's gonna be the candidate. Folks sorta laughed at that at first. But now, the laughter is dying down.

And I've posted several times that Trump will win in 2020, but again in a close contest that [again] will not be easy. He'll win the Electoral College, but once more a popular vote victory isn't guaranteed.
@Fishrrman

There can be no doubt that the media and the NT's are doing their share to  help the Dims weaken Trump,so she MIGHT have a chance as long as she doesn't have any more public meltdowns where she shakes her head uncontrollably with her jowls shaking too,and doesn't collapse again in public.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 12:11:55 am »
Clinton's only hope was a multi-way deadlock. With Warren cruising to the nomination there's no plausible rationale for the party to turn to Clinton. Everything is in Warren's favor - if she had to beat Sanders it would alienate his followers, but with health issues forcing him out any day now he'll voluntarily and enthusiastically throw in with Warren and his contingent and their money will quickly follow. Clinton might do a little better than the woeful Biden, who's better suited to be a Walmart greeter, but the result would be the same.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA