Author Topic: PG&E to cut power to 800,000 customers across California after midnight; Marin added to list  (Read 1103 times)

Offline DB

No, I have not. I have not been represented in the legislature or Congress for decades. Please generalize more carefully.

I moved. The state is bent on self destruction.

Offline DB

Lovely. According to PG&E's recent alert my power will be shut off at midnight.

That sucks. My house in California has an automatic 40 kW standby generator with a 500 gal buried propane tank because the power went out typically about 15 hours a year... But I don't live in it anymore, though I still own it...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
No, I have not. I have not been represented in the legislature or Congress for decades. Please generalize more carefully.
With ballot harvesting, now California's machine can choose its voters!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I moved. The state is bent on self destruction.

Welcome to AZ (IIRC!).  I moved, too.  Chandler to Bullhead City....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

Sadly they still will not learn.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

Bum steer. Not only are my lights still on but so are those of the houses up on the hillside three or four blocks away.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I was thinking more of a gas powered generator.
This is where a natural gas powered generator really comes in handy, no flammable liquids to store or fuel levels to monitor and refill.
I have a nephew that works in the Bay area and just bought a home in the affected area, I wonder if he and his wife, and how many others,will be sitting home w/o pay for the duration. How far will people have to travel for ice to keep their food or to shop for daily needs.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, for starters we’re not real popular in the rest of the country.

No kidding! A LOT of conservatives outside of California seem to think Californians are all homogeneously crazy-liberal.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No kidding! A LOT of conservatives outside of California seem to think Californians are all homogeneously crazy-liberal.

Not really. We just think y'all are crazy no matter your political leanings.

happy77
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

The number of counties where conservatives out number liberals grows smaller every year. One by one they are falling. Once fallen, they start circling the drain. I was in one of the last coastal counties that leaned conservative. That ship sailed sometime in the Obama years.

Offline mountaineer

Calvin Coolidge    @kramerreport
My wife’s best friend lives in California.
They have no power, and no warning they would lose power. It’s scheduled to be out for 5-7 days.
Frozen food is rotting, cell phones dead, 5 dogs with no fresh water.
Her fiancé is scheduled for open heart surgery in 10 days.
9:35 AM · Oct 10, 2019

Incel trucker hat  @dirtytruckerhat
Replying to  @kramerreport
At least I don’t have to worry about wildfires being started by powerlines! Those started by illegal aliens and homeless, lightning, cigarettes thrown out windows, car accidents, etc. are still going to happen though.
9:42 AM · Oct 10, 2019

DudleyDidrightV  @DudleyDidrightV
Replying to @kramerreport
PG&E & the state government are in cahoots. The state refuses to remove dead underbrush, the power company equipment starts a fire, PG&E charges its users for costs to restore its equipment. In the end California citizens are screwed again & Newsom begs Trump for disaster funds.
9:53 PM · Oct 9, 2019
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

BTW the block behind me, and all the way up the ridge, had their power cut last night. I lucked out.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
BTW the block behind me, and all the way up the ridge, had their power cut last night. I lucked out.

We're praying for you, good buddy.   :0001:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: