Author Topic: Graham: If House Impeaches Trump, 'Here Is What I'm Going to Insist Upon...'  (Read 116 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Susan Jones | October 7, 2019 | 7:38 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), as chairman of the Judiciary Committee, has subpoena power. So will he subpoena the whistleblower who complained, based on second-hand information, about President Trump's July 25 phone call with the Ukraine's newly elected president?

"Well, here is what's going to happen," Graham told "Sunday Morning Futures" with Maria Bartiromo:

If the whistleblower's allegations are turned into an impeachment article, it's imperative that the whistleblower be interviewed in public, under oath and cross-examined. Nobody in America goes to jail or has anything done to them without confronting their accuser.

So here is what I'm going to insist upon, that the whistleblower, one or two, whatever, they come forward, under oath, testify, so the public can judge their credibility.

If that doesn't happen in the House, I will make sure it happens in the Senate.

more w/video
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/graham-if-house-impeaches-trump-here-what-im-going-insist-upon
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34