Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Accuses Trump Of Anti-Semitism In Attacks Against Schiff  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Audrey Conklin
Reporter
October 05, 2019 12:06 PM ET

New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accused President Donald Trump of engaging in “targeted” anti-Semitism toward California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff in a Saturday tweet.

Ocasio-Cortez’s comments came after the president condemned the House Intelligence Committee chairman, who is Jewish, for fabricating part of his opening statement during a Sept. 26 hearing regarding Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president.

“Understand that Trump is engaged in deliberate, atrocious, targeted antisemitism towards Chairman Schiff. Then ask yourself why no one cares to denounce it – esp when his accusation of it towards others drove full news cycles earlier this year,” the freshman Democrat tweeted along with an Intercept article.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/05/ocasio-cortez-trump-anti-semitism-schiff/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Ocasio-Cortez Accuses Trump Of Anti-Semitism In Attacks Against Schiff
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 08:47:41 pm »
 :silly: Trump is an anti-Semite? :silly: Try telling that to his SIL and daughter, whom I can all but guarantee AOC HATES. :silly: Try telling that to the Israelis, whom AOC HATES. :silly: :tongue2: Ummmm, I lost track ... who is the real anti-Semite? :tongue2:  :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 08:55:08 pm »
:silly: Trump is an anti-Semite? :silly: Try telling that to his SIL and daughter, whom I can all but guarantee AOC HATES. :silly: Try telling that to the Israelis, whom AOC HATES. :silly: :tongue2: Ummmm, I lost track ... who is the real anti-Semite? :tongue2:  :silly:

Well, given the company she keeps...it does make a body wonder.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 09:03:00 pm »
Yea Right. I'm sure AOC's top concern is to stop anti-semitism.
After all, her best friends call for the destruction of Israel and support the extermination of all Jews and Christians on Earth.

AOC is much too stupid to know it, but she is also on the Jihadi's list of people to be killed or enslaved.

If she ever did travel to her 'beloved' Gaza or West Bank, they would likely capture her and sell her on the slave market there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 09:10:23 pm »
I can't wait to see if her fellow Spice girls Jihad, Gaza, Woke and Old Spice back her play. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 11:39:10 pm »
I can't wait to see if her fellow Spice girls Jihad, Gaza, Woke and Old Spice back her play.

Who do you think pulls Puppet Spice's strings these days? ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 01:23:44 pm »
“Understand that Trump is engaged in deliberate, atrocious, targeted antisemitism towards Chairman Schiff. Then ask yourself why no one cares to denounce it –

It’s outrageous, egregious, preposterous.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.